aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals ~ BR2049 32.753M :((, TMBU 10.551M, It 9.972M, MLP:TM 8.885M, K:TGC 8.675M, AM 8.446M, TLNM 7.002 M, V&A 4.171M | All those posts will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

My friend just called me ranting how blade runner 2049 was just the worst movie she's ever seen. She was like what the hell did I just watch. She said other people around her were complaining too.  Movie sales are just going to keep dropping if critics keep throwing up high RT ratings on movies that are "art". The general audience can't afford to risk their hard earned money on movies like this. Mother! and now this 😅

15 hours ago, Finnick said:

No, there are just three of them and they support each other comments and make lots of noise that sounds like Brazil is in war against Marvel. What is hilarious is that they not only hate anything from Marvel, they hate anything Disney related. It is easy to say, the but-hurt have been around for a long time and it will continue forever.

16 hours ago, Carlangonz said:

I don't know if it's just me or most of Brazilian guys around BOT are MCU haters

Oh come on, I'm Brazilian and I'm hardly a hater of anything...

:sadben:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Squadron Leader Tele said:

ANNIHILATION is gonna be the next meltdown in this area. People taking about 100-150m for it... it'll be lucky to make 1/3-1/2 that. 

I'm not even expecting 50m for Annihilation. I'm prepared. 

• Like 1