Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

12 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

watched the first 3 episodes of that new Amazon show The Boys. from what i'd heard about it i thought it'd be some 2edgy4u bs but i am enjoying it so far. love a karl urban vehicle. 

I plan on starting it once I'm done with the final season of Orange is the New Black and before diving into season 2 of Mindhunter later this month.

15 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

watched the first 3 episodes of that new Amazon show The Boys. from what i'd heard about it i thought it'd be some 2edgy4u bs but i am enjoying it so far. love a karl urban vehicle. 

It's a good show! Jack Quaid's pretty good in it too

6 minutes ago, TMP said:

It's a good show! Jack Quaid's pretty good in it too

He’s pretty low on the list in terms of performances for me so far but he’s fine I guess. Dude looks way older than he actually is though. Like I can’t buy the scenes where Simon Pegg plays his dad they look like there’s about a 10 year age difference.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, filmlover said:

I plan on starting it once I'm done with the final season of Orange is the New Black and before diving into season 2 of Mindhunter later this month.

I gave up on OITNB two seasons ago.  I felt like I had gotten the point of the story

21 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

@captainwondyful

I can now confirm that Red Sea Diving Resort fulfills the shirtless/bearded Chris content that Endgame denied a bunch of people

As its own movie, it's sooooo boring and terrible.  As a GIFT to the Internet and Nomad!Steve/Bearded!ChrisEvans Stans it's a blessing. I mean.

tumblr_pvib2rjWXY1qiq07qo2_540.gif

tumblr_pvlzxcWEfp1xqq5qqo3_r1_540.gif

tumblr_pvi6oi1z8D1vzx8omo6_540.gif

tumblr_pvic3wUTtL1qiq07qo2_540.gif

How does this advance the characters' emotional journey?  Do we care?

tumblr_puqttm2tOW1wot2xbo6_r1_540.gif

HIIIIIII BAE.

This is totally how Steve should've fought Thanos.  That OUTFIT alone can wield Mjolnir. 

Also, official Rth signal?  Gonna post these all over the TROS thread?  Yuuup.

Edited by captainwondyful
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

16 hours ago, 4815162342 said:

@CJohn if you thought the reveal of Hive's true form was lololol, you are in for a treat.

Watching episode 12 right now. No subtitles available for 13 yet.

Waiting for greatness to be unleashed like

9430682_agents-of-shield-brings-the-acti

• Like 2

19 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

Like I can’t buy the scenes where Simon Pegg plays his dad they look like there’s about a 10 year age difference.

I also cant buy the scenes where Pegg plays an American.

19 hours ago, CoolioD1 said:

The comic is 2edgy4u BS but the show improves upon it. I think the only thing that the writer of the comic had a lot of influence on in the show was Butcher. Karl Urban is great in this but I think Antony Starr has the best performance in the whole show. He can somehow change between being charismatic, terrifying, and a creep instantly.