Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, tribefan695 said:

I'm sure it is fun, but I'm paranoid about burning my apartment down and I don't want to spend money on a gas bill and a boatload of ingredients and cooking tools unless I'm absolutely certain I'm going to be using them.

Get a pan, a cookie sheet with edges, and a pot.

Get a "spoonula," a lifter, a sieve, and an all-purpose knife.

You're done - you can cook almost anything...

Cooking doesn't have to be fancy or expensive...I have an 8 x 8 kitchen with one prep surface (and one prep surface covered by a microwave, toaster, and blender:)...it doesn't take much to create deliciousness:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 3

Add Rebecca Hall to the list of people regretting that they worked with Woody Allen (and she's in his newest movie with Timmy T, Elle Fanning, Selena Gomez, and Jude Law).

http://variety.com/2018/film/news/rebecca-hall-woody-allen-times-up-1202663647/

Um, yeah, Amazon is never releasing this movie. They've found their Cosby special (which is still sitting on Netflix's shelf three years later).

9 hours ago, New Year New Panda said:

Blu-Rays are the past.  Let the past die, kill it if you have to.

2 hours ago, AJG said:

Streaming is the future. Discs won't be here in 10 years.

I will buy Blu-Ray discs for my Blu-Ray collection till the end of time. I have 600 already and it will only grow in numbers. FUCK Streaming, thats for lazy bitches! You have to see, feel and connect to the Blu-Ray discs! FEEL IT i say! What is better? Having an awesome Blu-Ray box for LOTR or having it on a fucking shitty streaming platform??

Blu-Rays wont die in the next 20-30 years. Remember the death of the phonograp/vinyl records? Well, that shit was invented in the fucking end of the 19th century and ITS STILL SELLING, in fact, read that:

The phonograph record has made a notable niche resurgence in the early 21st century – 9.2 million records were sold in the U.S. in 2014, a 260% increase since 2009.[2] Likewise, in the UK sales have increased five-fold from 2009 to 2014  (per Wikipedia).

FUCK STREAMING. LONG LIVE TO REAL DISCS

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

To make a surprisingly complicated story short. About six months ago I ended up with a baby duck. He had suffered from pneumonia and almost died. To help I've been taking care of him since. He's old enough today to be released. So now I'm watching him wander off with other ducks and be free. I'm gonna miss him.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1