23 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Mamma Mia themed game of Fortnite

Mamma Mia, I just died again

My my, rank was only 60

Mamma Mia, I suck at this game

But its better than my BO predictions

Edited by Pandamia!
  • Like 1

So at work our next big promotion is for Mama Mia (would have preferred to do something else but the first one did really well here and the managers picked it) and they were curious about staff input for what we should do for in-theatre decoration/events/contests/promotional stuff or tie-ins with other businesses/the community.

Anyone got any ideas how to promote freaking Mama Mia? :lol: 

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

So at work our next big promotion is for Mama Mia (would have preferred to do something else but the first one did really well here and the managers picked it) and they were curious about staff input for what we should do for in-theatre decoration/events/contests/promotional stuff or tie-ins with other businesses/the community.

Blast Dancing Queen in the lobby.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DAJK said:

Play Pierce Brosnan singing. Everyone else will feel good about their singing not being anywhere nearly as bad.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Can't believe my cricket team the Melbourne Renegades' home stadium will be called Marvel Stadium lol

The Victory need to schedule a home game there against the DC United. It's the Lord's will.

I'm laughing my ass off at "people"(white privileged male) annoyed that Battlefield V dares to have a woman in its cinematic trailer. They are not even subtle about the true reason they hated the trailer, it's amazing what the internet has become nowadays.

37 minutes ago, Arlborn said:

I'm laughing my ass off at "people"(white privileged male) annoyed that Battlefield V dares to have a woman in its cinematic trailer. They are not even subtle about the true reason they hated the trailer, it's amazing what the internet has become nowadays.

7 hours ago, DAJK said:

You should do daily flash mobs of Mamma Mia.

Then when the regulars come in and see it happening for the 20th time they’ll go, “Mamma Mia, here we go again!”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1