Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

So in addition to Target's Incredibles 2 exclusive that looks like Jesus, Christopher Robin (also has a Target exclusive) and BlacKkKlansman are coming out on Blu-Ray next week as well. This is in addition to the Criterion sale starting on Friday. SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh-no-gif-4.gif

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

So in addition to Target's Incredibles 2 exclusive that looks like Jesus, Christopher Robin (also has a Target exclusive) and BlacKkKlansman are coming out on Blu-Ray next week as well. This is in addition to the Criterion sale starting on Friday. SOMEONE SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

oh-no-gif-4.gif

You need to get laid.

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

oh-no-gif-4.gif

#HanProblems

Smallfoot is good. It's waaaaaaaay better than the trailers suggested too, which is nice. I also had the theater to myself, which is the fourth time it's happened to me this year. Now I see why my theater is keeping Night School and First Man instead of Smallfoot this weekend :lol: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 75Live said:

only took 6 years but Disney recouped it's money from buying out Lucas

https://www.cnbc.com/2018/10/30/six-years-after-buying-lucasfilm-disney-has-recouped-its-investment.html

That an piece by a food critic with a bachelor degree in English and Creative Writing that is mostly citing Paul Dergarabedian a bachelor in film and TV, with a communication management degree saying that Solo still made a lot of money and a success by any other measure than being bad for a Star Wars franchise entry....

You should really not think much of it and no where in the article it say that it took 6 year's to recoup the 2 billion cash buyout + 2 b stock dilution, it is saying that it made it back and more in just a few short year without any detail.

On October 30, 2018 at 3:10 PM, MrGamer said:

HBO with Game of Thrones Prequel, Amazon with Lord of the Rings prequel and The Wheel of Time, Netflix with The Chronicles of Narnia.  Am I missing any?  There could be at least 4 huge budget fantasy TV shows going on at the same time in the near future.  I welcome this because for the most part, Hollywood has been a miserable failure at that genre with 2 hour movies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ozymandias said:

HBO with Game of Thrones Prequel, Amazon with Lord of the Rings prequel and The Wheel of Time, Netflix with The Chronicles of Narnia.  Am I missing any?  There could be at least 4 huge budget fantasy TV shows going on at the same time in the near future.  I welcome this because for the most part, Hollywood has been a miserable failure at that genre with 2 hour movies.

There is some not set in stone like Dark Tower,