Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

32 minutes ago, CJohn said:

When I think things can't get more ridiculous TVI decides to announce it is gonna premiere a new reality show called LIKE ME on Monday.

And don't get me started on Margarida Aranha I was totally aware of that couple but what happened in Cannes fucking lmao. 

Yup. A content creators reality show. Probably to keep their NOS check for TVI Reality busy. But bah Gawd, it sounds like a waste of time :rofl:  Wow, are they a mess right now. Cannot wait to see what the hell are they gonna use as a scapegoat when Golpe de Sorte crushes A Prisioneira, because right now, it's all looking like that's what's gonna happen.

And hey, props to that guy for proposing to his girl in fucking Cannes of all places..................... :rofl: :rofl:  But hey, takes guts to do something like that, though, so..... good on him. And fuck, she's hot enough to go for it :ph34r:

Edited by MCKillswitch123

2 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Yup. A content creators reality show. Probably to keep their NOS check for TVI Reality busy. But bah Gawd, it sounds like a waste of time :rofl:  Wow, are they a mess right now. Cannot wait to see what the hell are they gonna use as a scapegoat when Golpe de Sorte crushes A Prisioneira, because right now, it's all looking like that's what's gonna happen.

And hey, props to that guy for proposing to his girl in fucking Cannes of all places..................... :rofl: :rofl:  But hey, takes guts to do something like that, though, so..... good on him. And fuck, she's hot enough to go for it :ph34r:

this is the forum content i was looking for, its been quiet lately

Edited by MrPink
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, captainwondyful said:

Corden is to me what Binoche is to Beyonce, except I'm more justified to hate him. I can't stand him, yet I still find myself watching and following everything he does. Doesn't help he has theater roots. Damn you high school!

• Like 1

social media is an evolution of creating your own Yellow Pages or White Pages and the risk of exposing your timeline in embarrassing or extreme ways as a child.  you make yourself vulnerable to potentially anyone and fools are exposed and left with a choice.  Privacy is in the bedroom.  Screen sharing is the most we are physically capable of building for ourselves tech-wise.

Alex got straight A’s again.  He has to be on honor roll but the school hasn’t sent or done anything.  How he does this with his busy schedule of singing and acting I really don’t know.  All I know is I am very impressed with my son!

• Like 3

On 5/23/2019 at 12:43 AM, DAJK said:

Just kinda curious about the consensus on these Forums, but I was wondering what your guys' favourite action movie of the 2010s was? And by action I mean like a straight-up action movie (so excluding CBMs, sci-fi stuff etc.) but like "real world" action movies if that makes sense.

For me it's Baby Driver or Fallout, but I'd probably give Baby Driver a slight edge. Just kinda curious as to what other ones pop up as choices, but for me those two are the crown jewels (Ghost Protocol was also pretty great... probably by #3 unless I'm missing something). 

Hum probably The Raid 2, but maybe Fury Road,

HM: Baby Driver/Fallout/First John Wick/Edge of Tomorrow.

Trying to keep it to really action heavy without considering Looper/Sicario/American Sniper/Drive and the like

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

You do realize living in most of the USA without a car is like impossible 

What makes you think I don't know that? I live in the Atlanta area.

Canada sucks ass in this area too.

Edited by cannastop