Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

14 minutes ago, Slave Animal Rights said:

Ivanka and Tiffany are having a seance with Emma Watson and friends listening to "We can't stop" by Miley Cyrus when Trump pokes his head around the corner and says "hey sorry!  am i late to the party?"

Can we do something about this? It's not fucking normal.

22 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Can we do something about this? It's not fucking normal.

like what?  it's funny.  i have no idea what you are asking...

do you smoke weed?

(maybe its better to type then talk into a computer and have it translate to words)

Spoiler

27hfgv.gif

Edited by Slave Animal Rights

On 6/3/2019 at 7:46 AM, Slave Animal Rights said:

if Fast and Furious (2001) inspired better behavior,

would JP3 maybe have had an extra 30 min throws at the ending?

for any trackers back then, that ended movies with JP3.  whatever kids were growing with dinosaurs and faces...  whatever movies were growing.   You could tell from the first 2 minutes of Attack of the Clones w/ the fog and how the ships looked worse from TPM from the fog

stealing dvd players has sure aged well

20 hours ago, CJohn said:

Rita Pereira isn't some all mighty untouchable God. If she is trashing Leandro, Maria C. Gomes or anyone else, she remembers to get hit back. It is as simple as that.

Couldn't have put it any better myself. Cristina Ferreira comes across as 10x times humbler than her and she compared herself to Princess fucking Diana, for Christ's sake. But then again, considering that she single-handedly Big Brother'ed the shit out of SIC, she could very well be the Portuguese Princess Diana. That comparison isn't as unwarranted anymore, after this year.

Anyway, speaking of SIC, they crapped on TVI yet again. And in the latest episode of How Much Can Prisioneira Bomb?, its latest episode came in under Alma e Coração. Not just under Golpe de Sorte..... under Alma e Coração too. WOOF, that's bad. Meanwhile, Golpe de Sorte is basically doing Valor da Vida results at this point. Which, while not exactly great and definitely a bit of a letdown after the great debut, is also commendable due to the fact that SIC has been bombing for years at primetime now and has had two mega flops in a row at 9PM, while Valor da Vida was following A Herdeira, on the other hand. Meanwhile, Like Me lost by more than double to A Dona do Pedaço at midnight, Você na TV! came in third place AGAIN, and the only winning show on TVI's programming was the repeat of Saber Amar at 4AM against Televendas..... yeah. Oh, and Amor Maior had a higher share than literally every TVI show except for the three primetime shows (Jornal das 8, Prisioneira and A Teia, A Teia being the only of the three with more than 20%).

Dear fucking tits, this will be a Summer to try to forget for all eternity for good ol' channel 4. Now they're promoting Amar Depois de Amar (aka the artist formerly known as Segredos Que Matam). Let's see how long it takes until it BAWMBS.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

Parasite was very good.

Even tho it wouldn't resist a long time to scrutiny.

But then again critics don't try to understand the movies they are seeing, they stay on the surface of things.

Edited by The Futurist

16 hours ago, cannastop said:

That site is like crack. Wouldn't have listened to The Smiths or R.E.M. as a 13 year old without it.

I wouldn't have heard of The Smiths without BUMBLEBEE (2018, d. Travis Knight). I'm glad I saw that film.

• Like 1

I don't see why if you can have pride in being minority, why can't you have pride in being majority.

Or better yet, why have pride at all over something you can't control.

I used to be gay , don't recall feeling proud of it, what a silly idea.

5 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

:rofl:at the responses that the name is too long for T-Shirts

James Fell nails it.

Not fitting into your agenda doesn't make someone a "piece of shit".

3 minutes ago, Avatree said:

I don't see why if you can have pride in being minority, why can't you have pride in being majority.

Or better yet, why have pride at all over something you can't control.

I used to be gay , don't recall feeling proud of it, what a silly idea.

Not fitting into your agenda doesn't make someone a "piece of shit".

I don't feel pride for being born LGBT. I feel pride for all the personal and emotional growth, all the courage and strength, all the difficulties that did not stop me to come to the point to live a free lifestyle and be able to march and present myself to the world.

I don't like most Pride parades nowadays. Lots of sponsors,commerciality,so much music... partying and so so many people trying to take advantage that day. But I still always attend and I cry out of joy and pride that those dark times are mainly over and no one gave this to anybody we fuckin faught the hell out of us for it.

47 minutes ago, filmlover said:

@captainwondyful @TalismanRing we need your thoughts on his latest instance of real life heroics.

The world does not deserve him.  And I'm so glad that the actor playing Captain America turned out to ACTUALLY BE Steve Rogers.

29 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

:rofl:at the responses that the name is too long for T-Shirts

Not if you just screenprint the Tweet on it ;)

Edited by captainwondyful
  • Haha 1