Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

26 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

I am sorry to annouce that

Ellen de Generes is cancelled

My Condelences

It seems odd to people outside America but Bush Jr is quite popular again really in the states... 

His policies are seen as a disaster but he is still remembered for having a "nice guy to have a beer with" personality. 

Foot Update!  Saw the doctor today.  She gave me a smaller boot and gave me permission to walk!  If I walk a lot I have to use my bigger boot and crutches to help.  I am to listen to pain.  If I have pain I must stop walking and switch boots. I was even given permission to wear my tennis shoes, but with the swelling I probably won’t do that.  My sandals are nice and supportive so I may try those.

we leave tomorrow and I have a wheelchair at the airports, so all in all today’s visit was good news.  The bad news?  I walked around the house getting ready to pack for about a hour and am now icing because of severe swelling.  Ice bag is going on vacation with us! 

• Like 7

6 hours ago, carolwoodpr said:

Foot Update!  Saw the doctor today.  She gave me a smaller boot and gave me permission to walk!  If I walk a lot I have to use my bigger boot and crutches to help.  I am to listen to pain.  If I have pain I must stop walking and switch boots. I was even given permission to wear my tennis shoes, but with the swelling I probably won’t do that.  My sandals are nice and supportive so I may try those.

we leave tomorrow and I have a wheelchair at the airports, so all in all today’s visit was good news.  The bad news?  I walked around the house getting ready to pack for about a hour and am now icing because of severe swelling.  Ice bag is going on vacation with us! 

Still, great progress in the healing. May be slow, but steadily improving! 👍