Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, cax16 said:

I thought this was pretty funny lol, is this ok to be posted here? 

Clip of the video here

Have people actually been known to call Harley Quinn a Mary Sue? Personally, I just think she’s really obnoxious and has a dumb backstory. 

Anyway, it’s funny that the guy with the TLJ shirt is portrayed as the more rational of the two. I guess that’s further proof that WB really isn’t interested in releasing a Snyder cut of any kind. 

55 minutes ago, Eric Atreides said:

I wonder how Seth MacFarlane feels about the ending bit?

I don’t think he’d care. From what I understand, Seth MacFarlane has no passion for Family Guy at this point, and actually wants it to end, but I guess the network won’t let that happen. 

9 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

I don’t think he’d care. From what I understand, Seth MacFarlane has no passion for Family Guy at this point, and actually wants it to end, but I guess the network won’t let that happen. 

He actually signed a $200M deal with NBCUniversal so he's almost certainly turned all of his attention to that at this point. Probably mainly for Peacock content since he seems stuck in movie jail.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He actually signed a $200M deal with NBCUniversal so he's almost certainly turned all of his attention to that at this point. Probably mainly for Peacock content since he seems stuck in movie jail.

What about The Orville? 

18 hours ago, cax16 said:

I thought this was pretty funny lol, is this ok to be posted here? 

Clip of the video here

They do this with Teen Titans Go all the time.

• Thanks 1

They're going more recent for the sequel.

“A Whole New World” – Idina Menzel and Ben Platt

“Almost There” – Chloe x Halle and Anika Noni Rose

“Hakuna Matata” – Seth Rogen and Billy Eichner feat. Donald Glover and Walter Russell III

“Part of Your World” – Halsey

“Poor Unfortunate Souls” – Rebel Wilson

“Remember Me” – Miguel

“Step in Time” and “Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious” – Derek Hough, Julianne Hough and Hayley Erbert 

“Try Everything” – Shakira

“When I Am Older” – Josh Gad

“You’ll Be in My Heart” – Disney on Broadway stars Merle Dandridge, Heather Headley, Adam Jacobs, Caissie Levy, Kara Lindsay, Kevin Massey and Josh Strickland

“Zero to Hero” – Keke Palmer

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2020/04/disneymagicmoments-the-disney-family-singalong-volume-ii-to-air-this-mothers-day-on-abc/

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, JB33 said:

Just cut my hair today. Totally fudged it so I had to settle for not quite a buzz cut (4mm all around). Sigh.

COVID-19 - go the fuck away!

I decided to just buzz most of my hair off at the end of March knowing that it would be back to regular by the time things would start  returning to normal. I have to say that was a smart decision heh.

• Like 1