Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

11 hours ago, Goffe said:

So, it has begun, the beginning of my downfall. I have watched in these past few days 3 terrible movies, 3 terrible dubbed movies, that I would have never seen on my own otherwise. 

Meanwhile, Phantom Thread sits there, unwatched.

Man...

not-like-this.gif

been there, done that

Edited by Arlborn

Just watched the silence of the lambs for the first time and it was fantastic.

If Quentin Tarantino directed it he would have been the one to throw his own real bodily fluids at Jodie foster's character, you wouldn't the her disgust to be unauthentic would you?

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Just watched the silence of the lambs for the first time and it was fantastic.

If Quentin Tarantino directed it he would have been the one to throw his own real bodily fluids at Jodie foster's character, you wouldn't the her disgust to be unauthentic would you?

#RealCumRealReaction

10 hours ago, La Binoche said:

Still trying to figure out why I see this creature's face everywhere... 

Image result for chrissy teigen gif

Is she part of that new group of worthless celebs famous for marrying musicians and breeding with them? 

Your schtick is so tired. You're either mad at her success or jealous of her beauty. Also ironic that it always seems to be someone of color. Since you love to unduly call these people creatures and other harsh words, I'd love to see you post a picture in the Faces thread if you're so confident. Show us your true beauty.

You need to grow up.

• Like 13

isle of dogs is mediocre. beautiful animation and nice music but it's not really enough of anything otherwise. i can't think of a reason for the greta gerwig character to be in it beyond making sure a white person was in the scenes with all the japanese folks really shoulda been cut.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

isle of dogs is mediocre. beautiful animation and nice music but it's not really enough of anything otherwise. i can't think of a reason for the greta gerwig character to be in it beyond making sure a white person was in the scenes with all the japanese folks really shoulda been cut.

Pretty much how I felt about the movie. 

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

Is this movie more or less up Anderson's ass than Life Aquatic and Moonrise Kingdom? :kitschjob: 

Grant Brisbee just debuted a weekly catch-up column for SB Nation.

Inside of it is this gem:

John Sterling calls a famous home run in baseball history

It is high! It is far! It is gone! The World Series is over!

The pitch was yucko, so he won a World Series! For the Buccos!

Pay your Bill, and let’s scram! World Series over! The Pirates win!

Theuhyuhuhuhuhuhuh Pirates win!

I’m not sure how many of these sections are worth doing every week, but I’m pretty sure I want to do this one until I’m arrested for it.

Grant Brisbee is a goddamn national treasure and it's a crying shame that more people haven't heard of him.

NB:  Grant would be referring here to Bill Mazeroski's famous home run that won the 1960 World Series.

PS to the NB:  And, yes, sadly I can hear that in Sterling's voice.

*shudders*

• Haha 1

I'm selling a bunch of old figures and one person was like "If I wanted ebay prices I'd just go there."

No, if you wanted ebay prices, you'd be paying 25$ more than what I'm selling this for, but as the kids say, go off I guess.

15 hours ago, Goffe said:

So, it has begun, the beginning of my downfall. I have watched in these past few days 3 terrible movies, 3 terrible dubbed movies, that I would have never seen on my own otherwise. 

Meanwhile, Phantom Thread sits there, unwatched.

tumblr_inline_p47fp8HETa1sabsrs_500.gif

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Decided to give the new Shawn Mendes singles a listen since they aren't going off the charts.

..............where the fuck has THIS Shawn Mendes been the past few years??? :jeb!: 

But Mercy the GOAT :sparta: