Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

16 minutes ago, 75Live said:

@4815162342 @TwoMisfits

Wentz is officially cleared and back.  Will play against the Colts :)  

Now they just need about 2-3 WRs to come back from injury (or get signed), b/c outside of Agoholor, that unit is pretty much elite high school level WRs right now...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 1

Just now, TwoMisfits said:

Now they just need about 2-3 WRs to come back from injury (or get signed), b/c outside of Agoholor, that unit is pretty much elite high school level WRs right now...

Yeah we do need Jeffery to come back and probably still have to pick up another WR.  I still wish they put Goddard in yesterday but it wasn't all the offense yesterday as the D was pretty  bad

• Like 1

On 12/23/2017 at 9:32 PM, Morieris said:

I...don't remember that :lol:

Are they going to dub over Miller's lines too or are they waiting for a confession / he had considerably more so they're just not going to bother and pretend people can't tell the difference.

Considering they didn't dub over Tambor's character in Star Vs., probably the latter.

they literally only had new episodes have him saying archive lines and when his character finally got a new line, it was Keith David...

58 minutes ago, grim22 said:

Saw this on Twitter. Apparently in 2005, Paramount releases this teaser to theaters. It is now 2018 and the movie is no closer to actually happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atq0xLARLz0

Seems they take the same approach as you and replying to your PMs. :jeb!:

16 minutes ago, Blankments said:

they literally only had new episodes have him saying archive lines and when his character finally got a new line, it was Keith David...

Yeah I wondered what they were going to do almost a year ago. I hope David stays.

But since someone else here watches the show, I ordered the Spellbook and get it sometime today, so whoo hoo.

1 hour ago, AJG said:

G-Eazy V MGK V Eminem may quite literally be the most boring rap beef in history.

Well Eminem has been increasingly getting on my nerves so I am happy that he is challenged for once. The track was real as shit, I am sick of him being constantly bitchy about how he doesn't get the praise he deserves. He is a legendary of cource, but he became too repetitive too quickly and it's boring watching him cling to the past.

The numbers also seem to indicate that people are pretty invested. 62m views in 2 days is yuuuugeee.

Just found out that they still play the domestic violence PSA I starred in my sophomore year of high school for every Broward County student, and that people laugh along with it and do running commentary on my performance like Mystery Science Theater 3000! This is just great! 

• Haha 4

12 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Just found out that they still play the domestic violence PSA I starred in my sophomore year of high school for every Broward County student, and that people laugh along with it and do running commentary on my performance like Mystery Science Theater 3000! This is just great! 

It's such an amazing performance though.

3 hours ago, grim22 said:

Saw this on Twitter. Apparently in 2005, Paramount releases this teaser to theaters. It is now 2018 and the movie is no closer to actually happening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atq0xLARLz0

AFAIK this never played in theaters but was rather included as a bonus feature in Chaos Theory which came out that year.

9 minutes ago, AJG said:

Does Splinter Cell still exist? Do they still make those? If Ubisoft had a little time and patience they could turn them into a nice MGS successor.

Ghost Recon Wildlands has a mission with the guy from Splinter Cell, and it was clearly setting up a new Splinter Cell

20 minutes ago, AJG said:

Does Splinter Cell still exist? Do they still make those? If Ubisoft had a little time and patience they could turn them into a nice MGS successor.

I just remember being annoyed at Blacklist's anti-climax and didn't bother with the series after that. Didn't even realize that it had stopped entirely.