Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, CoolEric258 said:

Aaron Sorkin's probably writing up a MoviePass script as we speak.

Sorking is Not writing a movie on the greatest conspiracy theory of all time pushed by every news outlet for 2 years that went 

poof ?

Juicy stuff.

Him or Adam McKay.

Maintream media never made any excuse for it.

Like i said, juicy stuff for political filmmakers.

Golden even.

The Oscar is just around the corner after adapting this story.

Oliver S. ,are you hearing me ?

Edited by The Futurist

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

This is fucking hilarious: MoviePass actually changed passwords on some people's accounts so they couldn't use it. What a joke of a company that deserved its downfall.

https://www.slashfilm.com/moviepass-scandal/

Figures. MoviePass always sounded too good to be true and I was bitter that they didn't serve my area when they were cool so I'm not surprised that they ultimately resorted to some shady tactics in a piss-poor attempt to keep themselves afloat.

Got my mobi leg crutches today.  Just got home from work and checked them out.  They were not what I was expecting.  I was thinking I was getting the iwalk 2.0.  Silly me, that isn’t made by mobi.  What I got was the newest thing in crutches:  ergonomic crutches!  So, after reading reviews we decided to keep them so Andy set them up for me.  OMG these are very comfy crutches. My hands and arms don’t take such a beating.  And they feel much more steady than my old aluminum crutches felt.  With a bigger tip  the steadiness is really nice.  I think I am going to be very pleased with these crutches!  After all four weeks off my feet I need all the help I can get.  If it’s six weeks I need even more help!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Coward.

How can you call someone who commit suicide a coward? Regardless of whether they have committed crimes. It is sad that people in prison feel the need to commit suicide before they can be rehabilitated and released.

Suicide is tragic in every circumstances and I think it's extremely rude for you to call it cowardly.

Edited by Avatree

24 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Coward.

I am just laughing you are gullible to actually think he killed himself.

A.He was likely killed

b. forced to do it

C.Or being on suicide watch was allowed to do it..

by the elites as all the focus was about to expose the political and billionaire pedophiles rings.

This whole thing is a conspiracy if there ever was one.

Edited by Lordmandeep

On one hand, he didn't seem like the sort of person who'd want to spend another 15-20 years in prison and reportedly there was a previous attempt. On the other hand, the timing is awfully convenient. Just yesterday some documents were unsealed and named new prominent people who hadn't been implicated before. Whatever happened there will be a lot of books and documentaries just about his death alone...

10 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

I now believe any and all conspiracy theories.

I do some community work and worked with at risk juvenile on suicide watch.

They took a billion precautions and did stop him many times.

Now you are telling me a federal jail cant stop a high profile criminal from killing himself lol

Give me a fucking break.  

15 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

I am just laughing you are gullible to actually think he killed himself.

A.He was likely killed

b. forced to do it

C.Or being on suicide watch was allowed to do it..

by the elites as all the focus was about to expose the political and billionaire pedophiles rings.

This whole thing is a conspiracy if there ever was one.

I'm not familiar with this story but isn't prison assassinations a thing of movies, not real life?

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BoxOfficeFangrl said:

On one hand, he didn't seem like the sort of person who'd want to spend another 15-20 years in prison and reportedly there was a previous attempt. On the other hand, the timing is awfully convenient. Just yesterday some documents were unsealed and named new prominent people who hadn't been implicated before. Whatever happened there will be a lot of books and documentaries just about his death alone...

Yeah, just the other week. Regardless of anything it seems like it was inevitable he was gonna find a way to take his life.

8 minutes ago, Avatree said:

okay...? so what's the conspiracy?

A man who is dead has no trial and info was leaking about a lot of high profile people connected to Epstein and if people dig further they may find others and connections to really criminal or immoral sexual behaviours.

He is now dead and the story fades and anyone who cries foul will be labelled a alt right conspiracy troll.

6 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

A man who is dead has no trial and info was leaking about a lot of high profile people connected to Epstein and if people dig further they may find others and connections to really criminal or immoral sexual behaviours.

He is now dead and the story fades and anyone who cries foul will be labelled a alt right conspiracy troll.

I have no idea what you're on about but you seem a bit delusional. Go to the pharmacy and pick up your meds, LMD.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Avatree said:

I have no idea what you're on about but you seem a bit delusional. Go to the pharmacy and pick up your meds, LMD.

My point exactly...

Use logic...

A person on suicide watch who has ties to many powerful people that he reportedly did terrible things with able to kill himself while on sucide watch...

You dont find that anyway suspicious.

If not I know a friend who is a prince from niegria who wants to talk to you.

Edited by Lordmandeep