Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

7 hours ago, Porthos said:

Ouch, my extreme sympathies. :( 

At least it isn't arthritis, like they originally thought!  Small blessing, I realize.

Guess @AndyLL is just gonna have to be the Pamper In Chief for the next couple of months. ;)

@AndyLL has been pampering me since it happened.  I can’t drive or do much because of the boot.  Biggest difference is I get milkshakes after surgery and he makes them great!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, terrestrial said:

There is already a inflammation?

Swollen areas?

I'd in no way go to a concert, even if its the Stones.

Sounds strange to me to be honest, I hope she is a really good doctor.

Fingers crossed its not a bone chip or a blocked nerve or something like that - in addition to other injuries - that's causing the inflammation.

I add a few examples that might be involved too - out of what had happened to myself and a relative of mine:

Reveal hidden contents

Not telling this to produce fear, its more about doctors seemingly sometimes too strongly belief into their x-rays, what in average means what, what helpers/nurses tell... and miss as such sometimes something, especially if its not that common.

In case your instinct tells your something, trust in yourself too, ask another doctor, whatever it takes.

I love love love my doctor.  Her office did my other foot after I broke it at Disneyworld three years ago.  Yep, it has been swollen since day one June 23.  I am going to the stones concert.  I can’t make it worse!

• Astonished 1

1 minute ago, cannastop said:

Shit if you like Trump that much why not leave Canada?

I never said I like Trump. I just think TL sounds like just as much of an idiot there.

Re: Trump, all I'll say is this: I loathe Trump the person and anyone like him. However, I like Trump's politics (not every single policy, mind you, just his general platform). He's not a globalist and that's refreshing, among other things. I'd take him over our PM in Canada in a heartbeat. He's worse.