Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

I was kidding about the pizzas obviously, here s a photograph of the weapon Epstein used to end himself :

chinese-pla-phl03-smerch-mlrs-c-2017-e15

His remains are now orbiting the dark side of the moon and won't sadly be able to testify in court about his lolita-pedo ring.

Bummer.

Edited by The Futurist

Totally normal for someone on suicide watch and in solitary confinement with no shoe laces and monitored 24/7 to commit suicide. Don't ask any questions about this. You might be labeled a conspiracy theorist.

EBnPP7-WwAE4CBK.jpg

Edited by The Futurist

@CJohn Well, so much for the 7PM Gawd. Win Your Wish List took the leadership back on Friday. 6.8% rating and 19.2% share against The Price Is Right's 6.5% and 18.5%. Also, Cláudio Ramos went back to over 21% share out of nowhere. I guess Cristina power really is unstoppable, even when she has weak ass formats to host and Godawful "hosts" replacing her in her formats. Unless it's Raid The Cage, of course.

Meanwhile, Goucha beat the Tour by literally a decimal point (13.8% vs. 13.7%), but then the afternoons were beyond dysmal for TVI, averaging less than 10% and staying in third literally all noon long. The closest they were to even 2nd place was Belmonte against Amor Maior and they still lost. Fátima now even loses to Júlia on repeat mode. Both shows got whipped by the Tour of Portugal, though, which hit close to 20% share. Avenida Brasil was the show that put an end to the RTP noon hegemony, and from that point on, SIC led the rest of the day, with Jornal da Noite hitting some mighty 26.4% share and the prime time soaps doing satisfactory numbers as well. For TVI, the highest share moment of the day, with Amar Depois de Amar, was still under 19%.

TVI finished Friday almost 1% behind RTP1. And the current August averages give RTP the advantage as well. This is it: they're finishing the month in third place.

Edited by MCKillswitch123

10 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

@CJohn Well, so much for the 7PM Gawd. Win Your Wish List took the leadership back on Friday. 6.8% rating and 19.2% share against The Price Is Right's 6.5% and 18.5%. Also, Cláudio Ramos went back to over 21% share out of nowhere. I guess Cristina power really is unstoppable, even when she has weak ass formats to host and Godawful "hosts" replacing her in her formats. Unless it's Raid The Cage, of course.

Meanwhile, Goucha beat the Tour by literally a decimal point (13.8% vs. 13.7%), but then the afternoons were beyond dysmal for TVI, averaging less than 10% and staying in third literally all noon long. The closest they were to even 2nd place was Belmonte against Amor Maior and they still lost. Fátima now even loses to Júlia on repeat mode. Both shows got whipped by the Tour of Portugal, though, which hit close to 20% share. Avenida Brasil was the show that put an end to the RTP noon hegemony, and from that point on, SIC led the rest of the day, with Jornal da Noite hitting some mighty 26.4% share and the prime time soaps doing satisfactory numbers as well. For TVI, the highest share moment of the day, with Amar Depois de Amar, was still under 19%.

TVI finished Friday almost 1% behind RTP1. And the current August averages give RTP the advantage as well. This is it: they're finishing the month in third place.

We need to discuss the death of the Goucha brand. Less than an year ago he was smashing the competition alone. This isn't just Cristina's effect. She isn't a God. She is close to that, but she is not unstopabble. Fernando Mendes was always able to stand against her at 7 PM, with many victories over the course of Raid the Cage. And against her new show he won once in 5 days, and the other 4 he was very close behind. He didn't tank. He is a reliable performer on that slot even against Cristina, so why can't Goucha's Você na TV perform like that?

What happened to Você na TV is a study case. They were so confident they could lose most of their usual collaborators/commentators and people would stay because of Goucha... the confidence on TVI and Goucha's part, the arrogance, they deserve what is happening. I can guarantee you that if Você na TV was the exact same show right now that it was in September/October of last year, they would be pulling ~20% share every day. They could still lose to Cristina, but not like this. But nope, they lost a shit ton of people and the newer ones were crap. Add in a new host that despite being fine, isn't what people are used to, and you get this awful result. 

Fátima was never strong in the afternoons. She was just leading because people were used to watch TVI. When Júlia changed to the afternoons last September Fátima was already losing a few times and most of the days she would barely win. The writing was on the wall for this disaster.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, CJohn said:

We need to discuss the death of the Goucha brand. Less than an year ago he was smashing the competition alone. This isn't just Cristina's effect. She isn't a God. She is close to that, but she is not unstopabble. Fernando Mendes was always able to stand against her at 7 PM, with many victories over the course of Raid the Cage. And against her new show he won once in 5 days, and the other 4 he was very close behind. He didn't tank. He is a reliable performer on that slot even against Cristina, so why can't Goucha's Você na TV perform like that?

What happened to Você na TV is a study case. They were so confident they could lose most of their usual collaborators/commentators and people would stay because of Goucha... the confidence on TVI and Goucha's part, the arrogance, they deserve what is happening. I can guarantee you that if Você na TV was the exact same show right now that it was in September/October of last year, they would be pulling ~20% share every day. They could still lose to Cristina, but not like this. But nope, they lost a shit ton of people and the newer ones were crap. Add in a new host that despite being fine, isn't what people are used to, and you get this awful result. 

Fátima was never strong in the afternoons. She was just leading because people were used to watch TVI. When Júlia changed to the afternoons last September Fátima was already losing a few times and most of the days she would barely win. The writing was on the wall for this disaster.

It is really beyond belief. Because as you said, even though the 7PM Gawd is beaten by Cristina (and btw, those results I gave you were wrong, as they lacked VOSDAL - WYWL actually did 20.4% share and TPIR did 18.9%; while I imagine Goucha crossed 14% and TVI's afternoon didn't average under 10%), he isn't invulnerable and he stands his own ground against her. The only thing that really has truly brought him down in the last nearly 10 years is the dating show fad on SIC. But Goucha, on the other hand.... Jesus. I think it has to do both with the quality of Cristina's new show as well as the many suicidal moves from TVI's part, like the Mário Machado interview, the way that Goucha almost sabotaged Maria Cerqueira Gomes right out of the gate and the hiring of Goucha's husband as a troublemaker. Add poor new cast members to replace the old ones and bad ideas like O Chef é Você, and... yeah.

And yeah, poor Fátima was never an afternoon stronghold. She only led for all those years because had no competition. She was hosting the leftovers of Júlia's old show and lost the leadership shortly after Júlia took what was hers back. She needs to replace Goucha in the mornings or at the very least be given something relevant to do (not First Dates or Let's Dance or nonsense like that).

i'm reading about this Epstein guy and:

October 2002: Donald Trump tells New York magazine he has known Epstein for 15 years, and that he is a "terrific guy.... it is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side"

euugh.

Why does Trump think it's ok to speak like that? I get he wasn't Prez at the time but why does anyone with a public image to maintain talk in that strange bizarre way?

1 minute ago, Avatree said:

i'm reading about this Epstein guy and:

October 2002: Donald Trump tells New York magazine he has known Epstein for 15 years, and that he is a "terrific guy.... it is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side"

euugh.

Why does Trump think it's ok to speak like that? I get he wasn't Prez at the time but why does anyone with a public image to maintain talk in that strange bizarre way?

Trump has always openly been a scumbag.

5 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

I dont think he was assassinated

He was likely allowed to kill himself.

How do you go from conspiracy talk, laughing you are gullible to actually think he killed himself, to prison system looking to other way when pedophile monster decide to kill themselfe ?

Internet seem to have destroyed something in the way people talk.

It will make it even easier warrant wise to go through all is possession now for the legal process.