Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

1 hour ago, StarWarsMemer said:

Got banned from r/boxoffice (dont know the reason) so I'll spend my time speculating here. I had an account years ago but idk what happened to it 

Welcome. This place is so much better.

People are nicer. And in terms of actual box office predicting (which is irrelevant to 95% of posts on here lol), this site is a million miles ahead of reddit.

I was suspended here and spent a month on r/boxoffice. Jesus wept. What a shithole. It's like nuking your brain entering that place.

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Welcome. This place is so much better.

People are nicer. And in terms of actual box office predicting (which is irrelevant to 95% of posts on here lol), this site is a million miles ahead of reddit.

I was suspended here and spent a month on r/boxoffice. Jesus wept. What a shithole. It's like nuking your brain entering that place.

Thanks! Yeah it was very annoying when people pulled number out of their asses as a counterargument when I provide actual numbers.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, StarWarsMemer said:

Thanks! Yeah it was very annoying when people pulled number out of their asses as a counterargument when I provide actual numbers.

You've come at the right time too, right after the exodus of the Jim Gang, aka JCS and his alts (unless you're a JCS alt.....).

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tawasal said:

What a beautiful movie. Definitely going into my favorite foreign films list.

I blame you 😉

For the moment the plan is to collect titles in the different languages and such, to have some basics I'll reduce later to the count you'll give.

It is already nearing a count of 90

I know I did not got them all, too many I do not remember any actor's name nor the director's, it difficult with a description in a searching engine, as every one uses other terms for a summary of a movie.