Water Bottle

Classic Conversation Thread

Love is the best drug there is.

That's corny but it's still the truth. You feel just as good, and it can be just as fun. Love in its various forms.

It's not cool to talk about love these days, and maybe that's why people have been so depressed. But there's scientific explanation, the stuff with the brain chemicals and all.

If you really think about the moments in your life when you felt true love, you will remember how good it felt.

That's why I'd support Marianne Williamson for president if I was an American citizen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

48 minutes ago, 75Live said:

I just binged Unbelievable on Netflix. It was pretty bad.  Can't believe I got past the first two episodes.  But basically to save time just skip to the last episode 

I've heard otherwise but I'm definitely gonna end up checking it eventually out just because of the combo of Toni Collette, Merritt Wever, and Kaitlyn Dever alone either way. Maybe I'll get to it before starting The Politician.

Edited by filmlover