grim22

Crazy Rich Asians | August 15 2018 | Jon M. Chu directing. Michelle Yeoh, Henry Golding, Gemma Chan, Constance Wu and Ken Jeong to star

Mission 7330
Christo 6867
Mamma M 2653
The Spy 2121
Hotel T 1974
Ant-Man 1826
Teen Ti 1612
The Equ 1443
Incredi 1281
The Dar 908
Jurassi 839
Eighth  773
The Meg 719
Death o 493
Crazy R 377
Skyscra 283
BlacKkK 222
Sailor  159
Blindsp 138
Sorry t 129
The Fir 122
Rachel  113
Despica 108
Three I 104
DCI 201 78
Along W 74
The Big 72
Slender 68

Crazy rich Asians release 5 days after The meg./blackksmans/slender man (slender man look bleak)

On 8/2/2018 at 3:09 AM, AJG said:

Also Who on Earth pirates Netflix? You’re either really broke or really lonely if you don’t have Netflix at this point (seriously, the amount of people I know with Netflix due to password sharing is ridiculous).

Ahm...

Actually the parts where half of the stuff they market the shit on is region locked.

Also does China actually has Netflix ?? (you know the part of the world where most of the crazy rich Asians are)

I got that sweet, sweet Fandango alert saying tickets are for sale in my area!

....At the theater farthest away.

It's not a horrendous drive or anything, but I guess our closest were too full with American white bread junk.

This is the first time I've seen a wide release film not hit either the Regal or the AMC here. Weird. 

Theres a "girls night out" screening of this today at 8PM at a variety of AMC theaters I just found out about. They are all pretty much sold out with like one seat avail per each theater. So annoyed I didnt know about this earlier? I wouldve used A-list to get tickets. SMH