aabattery

Weekend Thread | Actuals (p.100) ~ Thor: Ragnarok - 122.744M, Bad Moms 2 16.759M, Jigsaw 6.558M, Boo 2 4.451M, Geostorm 3.194M | GOLD ACCOUNT SALE (1st post for details) | 91k PTA for Lady Bird

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Holeeee shieeeet!!!

We got a breaking NEWS bar!!!

Now we have a place for parking lot reports and hot takes!!!

I think that function has long existed, just the october's number was too boring to utilize that feature

Based on Deadline estimates the previews/OD would be more frontloaded than Civil War...so yeah I think it has a shot at $120m

Following SMH/GOGT2 -> 47.85m

Dr Strange/Logan/WW -> 50.3m

Civil War -> 43.79m

Edited by XO21

That red “breaking news” bar with “unconfirmed report” in big and bold letters had me thinking someone was dead or if there was some terrorist attack I didn’t know about. Gave me a bit of a shock.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, picores said:

Nice opening. $100m+ total looking good there, yes? Maybe $110-120m finish.

I doubt it. No holidays. Best guess is 55 mill OW and 95-100 mill total. China is brutal

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Brainiac5 said:

I’m with you as I don’t think it will crack 300 domestic as well.

Especially if it takes a 60%drop next week.

I think it will get there ... Im seeing this having similiar legs/drops as SMH ..... the first 3 weeks SMH look like it was toast...then it picked up and cross $300.

5 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

I think that function has long existed, just the october's number was too boring to utilize that feature

BR2049's sub-par 12.6m OD after 4m in previews was perfect for "BREAKING NEWS" :whosad:

Just now, Subzero said:

I think it will get there ... Im seeing this having similiar legs/drops as SMH ..... the first 3 weeks SMH look like it was toast...then it picked up and cross $300.

Plus November films usually have pretty good legs.

Unless it's YA.

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

That news scroll at the time, well shit. We becoming CNN of the movie world?

It even have a pause and forward button holly hell ... now lets make this forum speech recognition too, typing is too much.

6 minutes ago, AJG said:

That red “breaking news” bar with “unconfirmed report” in big and bold letters had me thinking someone was dead or if there was some terrorist attack I didn’t know about. Gave me a bit of a shock.

LOL same, I was like "Shit must be going down if it's breaking news on a box office message board- oh it's Thor."

• Like 1