DeeCee

THE JUSTICE LEAGUE (and The Star and Wonder) WEEKEND THREAD | PREMIUM ACCOUNT SALE NOW LIVE | Weekend Actuals ~ JL 93.84M, W 27.54M, T:R 21.66M, DH2 14.43M, MOTOE 13.80M, TS 9.81M

2 minutes ago, Daxtreme said:

Time to short Warner Bros stocks? :ph34r:

If it was a public company  it could have been a good idea, but I doubt giant conglomerate Time Warner that own WB stock can move much for something like that (and both ways when after IT or WW success the stock didn't move at all).

Edited by Barnack

Because I feel so sorry for him at this point I can't even drag him for making such shitty films, I will admit that Watchmen showed some promise from Snyder in the genre. Flawed, but potential was there if he could have learned to get a better grasp on good character and plot development. Instead he went the opposite direction...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Because I feel so sorry for him at this point I can't even drag him for making such shitty films, I will admit that Watchmen showed some promise from Snyder in the genre. Flawed, but potential was there if he could have learned to get a better grasp on good character and plot development. Instead he went the opposite direction...

He's certainly an interesting filmmaker visually. It's his abilities as a storyteller that...let's just say leave a lot to be desired.