AniNate

SpongeBob SquarePants: Sponge Out of Water | Paul Tibbitt | Feb. 6, 2015 | First Trailer on Page 9

Movie looks horrible. The beginning where we see the traditional Spongebob animation is good, but then... Patrick always cracks me up, though. The choice of music is also brilliant.

• Like 1

I have always loved Sponegbob so much and would see anything with SpongeBob in

BUT THIS LOOKS LIKE TORTURE. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE. SpongeBob was my favourite when I was younger but this trailer just got worse and worse. I hate the pirate and why couldn't it be a fully animated film for once

• Like 1

BUT THIS LOOKS LIKE TORTURE. WHAT HAVE THEY DONE. SpongeBob was my favourite when I was younger but this trailer just got worse and worse. I hate the pirate and why couldn't it be a fully animated film for once

Okay, the SpongeBob SquarePants Movie wouldn't have been nearly as good without dat Hasselhoff

Trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTmFNJdQOzI

I'm not going to lie, that looks like its bringing back some of the classic sponegbob humor.  (Even though I do wonder how they are breathing outside of the ocean given all the sponebob episodes that proved otherwise)

I could see 150m + now for this, it looks like it could appeal a lot more than the original.

• Like 6

Have to admit, the trailer wasn't awful, but it also didn't really get me all that excited.

I loved SpongeBob when I was younger, and I might see this movie just because of the brand, but I really wish they had stuck to traditional animation

• Like 2

Have to admit, the trailer wasn't awful, but it also didn't really get me all that excited.

I loved SpongeBob when I was younger, and I might see this movie just because of the brand, but I really wish they had stuck to traditional animation

Yeah, I was kind of disappointed with the new CG animation they are using, but it looks campy and fun.

Yeah, I was kind of disappointed with the new CG animation they are using, but it looks campy and fun.

lol the characters look like the character pieces in my The Game of LIFE SpongeBob edition  :lol:

• Like 1