WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 80) | Black Panther 111.7M | Game Night 17M | Peter Rabbit 12.8M | Annihilation 11.1M | Fifty Shades Freed 7.1M | Jumanji 5.7M

Just now, Telehilation said:

I mean, how can you pass up a movie that gets this review?

"Annihilation is a demented science-fiction comic book of a movie that makes less sense than a butterfly mating with a buffalo."

-- Rex Reed

If Rex Reed hates it that much, it must be good.

The fact that it's supposed to be a "wild" sci-fi film, that makes no sense is exactly why I want to see it. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

Just wanna talk about how much Hop's run in 2011 money absolutely fucking dominates Peter Rabbit's run. Just totally pisses all over it. Hop was an ORIGINAL STORY people and a CULTURAL FUCKING PHENOMENON. 

I gave you a "Thanks" so that the gang was all there. :)

1 hour ago, Rth Wakanda said:

OMG this thread 25m and ppl about to commit hari Kari..if anyone going to be disappointed with 29.69 or thereabouts I'll sent a lightning bolt 🌩 up their A :)

I also gave you a "Disbelief" so all the gang was there. :)

• Disbelief 1

1 hour ago, Chewy said:

Gitesh will send a new tweet just as soon as he finished reading through the latest IronJimbo kerfuffle in this thread

Sources now tell me the two legged #BlackPanther heading to neighborhood of $25M today with wknd going to mid-to-high 80s pushing cume to just $380M area. Insiders say the movie is not a phenomena in the true sense of the word for those of not bred on children book movies and have a deeper regard for what it means. If A is a phenomena, then less than 0.5A is less than half a phoenomena. #RealPanthersHaveSixLegs

• Haha 4

Some severe weather tomorrow across the US. Maybe that will hurt the box office this weekend? I'm getting anywhere from 6-12 inches of snow tomorrow. Already got 6 inches yesterday. :rant:

https://www.accuweather.com/en/weather-news/severe-storms-to-threaten-flooding-wind-damage-in-southern-us-on-saturday/70004229

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rth Wakanda said:

OMG this thread 25m and ppl about to commit hari Kari..if anyone going to be disappointed with 29.69 or thereabouts I'll sent a lightning bolt 🌩 up their A :)

We need a "all praise to the lord of box office" emoji.

• Like 1