CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

2 minutes ago, feasby007 said:

What if she's already seen it? You don't wanna get spoilered

She hasn't and is asking me to see it with her. 

Just now, Trolltastic Tele said:

Ditch the movie and have sex.

Cosplay, she can be Scarlet Witch and you can be Tony.

Who told you about my post movie plan? Although she would be Black Widow. I am already in a suit. Just need a goatee and one of those men''s lady like california sunglasses.

6 minutes ago, ACSlater said:

At the bar killing time and this hot bartender is a big a marvel fan...

I have a single ticket to go see AIW in 2 hours or wait till later tonight and see it with her...f*ck I don't want to wait any longer...but cute girl on the other hand...

Arrrgh...

That’s an easy one.

Ditch the girl, see the movie

I mean take the girl to the movie

2 minutes ago, tawasal said:

$95,000,000    
$77,045,000 -18.9% -$17,955,000
$53,392,185 -30.7% -$23,652,815
$225,437,185

If it follows Civil War. 

100 fri with that model gives 237. i feel friday will be closer to 100 but it will show worse holds than civil war and end close to 230.

5 minutes ago, Trolltastic Tele said:

Just started reading that and his troll game is already on point in the intro:

Wednesday, April 25th

1:15pm: I arrive at the AMC 25 in Times Square, the Stark Tower of multiplexes. Fresh from an emergency supply run to the Duane Reade across the street, I have a large box of granola bars; an even larger bigger box of painkillers; a giant can of sugar-free Red Bull; an iPhone charger; a sleep mask for “Captain America: Civil War;” and a few precious memories of the outside world.

mzeOX.gif

I'm gonna take a leap of faith and suspect the whole thing is like that. :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, a2knet said:

100 fri with that model gives 237. i feel friday will be closer to 100 but it will show worse holds than civil war and end close to 230.

I feel this is gonna be the same way as the previews, where the estimates end up been closer to lower end than the high end. 

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Just started reading that and his troll game is already on point in the intro:

mzeOX.gif

I'm gonna take a leap of faith and suspect the whole thing is like that. :D

2:50am: I head back into the theater about 40 minutes into “Guardians of the Galaxy,” hoping that all the flashing lights and smooth ’70s tunes of Peter Quill’s maiden voyage might lull me to sleep.

3 minutes ago, JohnnyGossamer said:

Could always hook up after too.

Yea that's the only plus.

2 minutes ago, tawasal said:

If you don't like the movie, the sex after the movie will be heavens. 

I will love the movie. There's no denying that that. Although seeing the climax twice would be awesome.

Just now, ACSlater said:

Yea that's the only plus.

I will love the movie. There's no denying that that. Although seeing the climax twice would be awesome.

Yeah, but lets say you don't or she don't, think about the sex. You get to comfort her with your phallus.