CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

5 minutes ago, Mr Impossible said:

Critical reception, yes Civil War’s is better. Civil War also has an A cinemascore. Honestly shocked as to why some here think it’ll be a leggy film. 

This movie has officially transcended to cultural phenomenon level with these numbers. $600M is going down, and most likely $700M too (heck, even Avatar might not be safe either).

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, LonePirate said:

It's too bad a better movie didn't claim the record. AIW is an overlong and mediocre film. 

Thank goodness for the modern suburban cineplex with so many screens that allowed me to see AIW yesterday afternoon, grab some dinner at a restaurant that shares the same parking lot and then head back to the cinema to see a better film for a nightcap.

The butt hurt is real.

• Haha 5

On 2018-02-18 at 8:58 PM, cax16 said:

After seeing BP and what a huge event this is I’ll be shocked if this doesn’t break the opening weekend record. I’m not saying it will be a disappointment if it doesn’t do it but I feel like it will and it definitely deserves to as well, it’s pretty amazing what feige has done with this universe.

:)

• Like 6

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

This movie has officially transcended to cultural phenomenon level with these numbers. $600M is going down, and most likely $700M too (heck, even Avatar might not be safe either).

I think 2.35-2.45x is a safe multi range. using 255 it gives 600-625.

• Like 1