CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

2018 is an insane year for superhero movies.

Panther doing near $700M, IW looking at doing $600M+, Incredibles 2 with a huge chance for $500M+, Deadpool 2 might do $400M+, Aquaman (however I wonder if December competition hurts it) Venom and Ant Man 2, all have chances of $300M, Animated Spider-Man can do $200M and TTG can hit $100M.

2019 will be even better. 

• Astonished 1

4 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I don't think it would have broken the opening weekend record if it didn't have the Black Panther halo surrounding it. People loved Black Panther to a huge degree.

There are many factors surrounding this Record and I'm glad that being Epic movie is one of them

• Like 3

I suck at predictions so I'm not even going to pretend that I don't. But I'm glad that I didn't low ball my prediction for IW for vague reasons. Hell, I even over estimated it because I was so sure that it would break the ow record. Now back to making extremely bad calls. lol

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1