CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

4 minutes ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

I feel like the new Star Wars movies spoiled us on just how big a 200m OW and 500m DOM really is

Hell Disney is going to have 3 $200 plus OWs in last 6 months. That’s insane 

• Like 4

• Community Manager
32 minutes ago, Porthos said:

@Water Bottle

If I were to purchase Gold Club status for another year this weekend, would it be tacked on to the end of my current membership or would it overwrite it and be a year's worth of gold from this point on?

Not entirely a hypothetical question, as it were. :)

Umm if you do this, please PM me. The system isn't that smart so it would only give you a years worth of membership from today...overlapping your current Gold Account status. I can fix it though so it extends for a whole year.

• Like 3

It is a really good number...I mean, think of the death of 3d surcharge buying over the last 12-18 months or so...think of the long run time on this movie limiting showings per screen...think of the investment in the universe you have to have to see this movie...think that's it's APRIL (heckuva new April weekend record coming)...

I mean, let's be real for a second...anything over $200M DOM is a great number...it's just not a wanted number by fans...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Switch places with me. You can sit in a boiling hot appartment downtown Vancouver with no money and nothing to do, and I'll go watch avengers in a nice air conditioned thetare 

I would do it but I'm not built for that sort of climate, i would melt

• Sad 1

Just now, John Marston said:

Because of the release date change people didn’t know it opened this week and I should barely drop next week :sparta:

No. Everyone's going to think Overboard is the start of the summer movie season giving it the 250M OW. 

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

Umm if you do this, please PM me. The system isn't that smart so it would only give you a years worth of membership from today...overlapping your current Gold Account status. I can fix it though so it extends for a whole year.

*looks at current price*

Tempting.  :thinking:

I'll sit on it for a bit and if I do it I'll PM you about it. Thanks for the info. :)

Watching bits of Iron Man 2 and DAMN that scene where the test pilot in the suit gets turned all the way around and Sam Rockwell points out that he "survived". Man that makes me cringe :sarah: