CJohn

INFINITY WAR WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals ~ 257.698M OW (RECORD) | 106.334M Friday, 82.131M Saturday (RECORD), 69.231M Sunday (RECORD) | 640.9M Worldwide Opening (RECORD) | Read the Rules on the First Post | SALE NOW LIVE

11 minutes ago, bladels said:

Very colorful analogy. Whose apple did you eat, baumer?

It's all I could think ok. :sparta:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jeez, I'm not even subscribed to Grace Randolph, never watch her videos or anything. They still get recommended to me, which makes sense since her content is similar to other content I watch on YouTube. But she always reports in the movie business, so why THE FUCK woukd your thumbnail and title contain (probably) spoilers for IW post credit scenes etc. like seriously, I expect this from idiots posting bootleg content, but from someone who considers themselves a legit movie reporter? 

Jeeeeezus

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I did and I don't know why everyone is still quoting that word :ohmygod: 

I imagine when the mods ban you it'll look like that scene from Ragnarok when Thor strolls into Asgard nonchallently flipping his hammer in the air while talking to Loki. You'd be Loki.

Just now, DAJK said:

Jeez, I'm not even subscribed to Grace Randolph, never watch her videos or anything. They still get recommended to me, which makes sense since her content is similar to other content I watch on YouTube. But she always reports in the movie business, so why THE FUCK woukd your thumbnail and title contain (probably) spoilers for IW post credit scenes etc. like seriously, I expect this from idiots posting bootleg content, but from someone who considers themselves a legit movie reporter? 

Jeeeeezus

@GraceRandolph explain yourself fam

Oh wait, you can't :hahaha: 

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1

5 minutes ago, Critically Acclaimed Panda said:

Taking that square in the middle

Thu: 42.5m

Fri: 66m

Sat: 72m

Sun: 59m

Wknd: 239.5m

As I was saying before the preview number semi-appear (when “there wasn’t much buzz for it”) why don’t we wait until the actual weekend numbers get released, because the new trend that is developing here is that people don’t take into account how marvel movies (and yes these include other very hyped movies too) have behaved in their ow , compared to their preview number, and are applying Star Wars rules to this.

• Like 2

Just now, eddyxx said:

I imagine when the mods ban you it'll look like that scene from Ragnarok when Thor strolls into Asgard nonchallently flipping his hammer in the air while talking to Loki. You'd be Loki.

DON'T BAN ME MODS! I AM DONE FOR THE SEMESTER AND HAVE FUCK ALL TO DO!

giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Uuuum.....its crazy at theatre already. All Imax is sold out today. The first show of the day is 11:10. That's what I'm at. It is 2D and 75% sold out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Jeeeeezus

Jesus. "I'm respectable, so let me do the second least respectable thing involving IW in the last week."

But those clicks, she's loving those clicks.

16 minutes ago, Nova said:

Ya'll are wondering about @baumer's opinion. Meanwhile I'm over here waiting for @Trolltastic Teleto come into this thread and tell us all about how Infinity War isn't all that good because of sky beams. Marvel this Marvel that. And then conclude by telling us that BvS was better :ph34r:

No need to worry about that. :lol: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Jeeeeezus

Clickbaiterz be clickbaitinnnnnn'

John Campea the other day went fucking HAM on Forbes for their spoiler post on IW, screaming and acting like a child crying because someone took their favorite toy away:hahaha: (That being said, he has a point: the Forbes post really had no reason to exist apart from CLICKZ.)

• Like 2