Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

41 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Outside the Anglo-saxon world pretty much every kid do.

I guess that might be more of a regional thing / countries...

Here in Germany I do not know any parent in RL who'd allow children to drink wine (maybe a sip to toast at a birthday or so). Teenagers - depends on age and parent. I do know about parents that have problems with alcohol themselves that seem not to care what their children get to drink, but that has nothing to do with the cultural backing / tradition in my POV.

In regions where they produce wine and have a lot of wine related festivals the age might be lower.

In stores non-adults can not buy 'strong'-alcohol per law, but the less alcohol % containing beer they can buy starting at the age of 16y.

I've seen in Italy and France children getting some wine during family meals.

But in Islamic countries? Only as in use as a medicine allowed (what some circumvent a bit). I guess you meant the Western World?  😉

2 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

But in Islamic countries? Only as in use as a medicine allowed (what some circumvent a bit). I guess you meant the Western World?

Yeah that exclude countries with parents that do not drink wine also and with a very industrious anglo-saxon like mindset. 

• Like 1

Peiple who constantly bicker about critics, studio agendas, etc. should definitely give this video a watch. The title is very clickbaity, but the content itself is pretty objective, and the argument is worded very well.

• Like 1

Anyways I saw the movie and it was ok. The intro was to long and I wish there was more Venom. Also the final battle was far to confusing - I could barley tell what was going on. I also wish Venom was more evil - he reminded me of a lamer Ultron (personality wise). 

Edited by GraceRandolph
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, GraceRandolph said:

It already happened with Ant Man and th wasp. We have now entered the reign of Anti-Heroes. :Venom:

I imagine you are being half serious, because they turned:

Spoiler

Venom into a full on 100% hero

To a big success.