Neo

Venom | 5 OCTOBER 2018 | Sony | Tom Hardy is Venom. Social Media reactions coming in

48 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

I just can't with the Sony hatred! :rofl:

The studio must surely have something on these actors if they are willing to be in any non-MCU CBM film, right? 

LOL

Are people saying that? I'm assuming it's a good story/script that's getting these actors interested...

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Michelle Williams is really starting to gravitate towards more commercial projects, huh? This, The Greatest Showman, that Amy Schumer comedy.

Color me surprised as I learned doing movies like Certain Women weren't paying private schools and college education for your child.

She also has top billing in the next Sir Ridley Scott movie.

Girl is on fire.

Edited by The Futurist

2 hours ago, Cochofles said:

The studio must surely have something on these actors if they are willing to be in any non-MCU CBM film, right? 

LOL

Did you not get the memo. Everything must revolve around the MCU. The MCU fans must give permission for a non mcu film to exist, :sparta:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hades said:

Did you not get the memo. Everything must revolve around the MCU. The MCU fans must give permission for a non mcu film to exist, :sparta:

LOL

I hope that this film is a huge hit that also gets acclaim, just so I can watch the usual suspects that think they hold the "keys" to Marvel scramble and change their tunes (or look for excuses to diminish the film).

And "waste of talent" for this cast while they applaud Cate the Great signing up for a superhero comedy. :rofl:

Edited by Cochofles

3 hours ago, Deja23 said:

Are people saying that? I'm assuming it's a good story/script that's getting these actors interested...

Since there are so many posts from the usual folks dismissing the film [by virtue of it not being MCU, you know], I totally misread your post!!!!! :ohmygod:

I apologize.

This movie looks better every day and I am glad it is attracting so much talent. :D 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cochofles said:

LOL

Nothing to do with the studio 

just think villain movies are stupid 

would feel the same way if Marvel made a Thanos movie or something 

1 hour ago, Walt Disney said:

As it should be.

Lol the superiority complex continues. SONY FOX and WB won't let the MCU fans have their monopoly they desire so much. These films can all co exist peacefully guys and this film is happening. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Hades said:

Lol the superiority complex continues. SONY FOX and WB won't let the MCU fans have their monopoly they desire so much. These films can all co exist peacefully guys and this film is happening. 

LOL

Every CBM must be a slapstick-ish superhero comedy with tons of "jokes" and pop culture nods.