Sheikh

Weekend Thread | Avengers 2nd Weekend - 114.774 only a 21.5% drop on Sunday

7 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

Neither of them are superb results, one is bad and the other extremely disappointing.

for real are you gonna do the "IT'S A TOTAL FAILURE KEVIN FEIGE MUST COMMIT SEPPUKU TO RETAIN ANY HONOUR" for the early estimates every weekend? you were like this at the start of last weekend. chill sometime maybe.

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, aabattery said:

The Avengers had a 52.9% drop from its true Friday (62.1M to 29.2M)

Age of Ultron had a 62.6% drop from its true Friday (56.8M to 21.2M)

Civil War had a 61% drop from its true Friday (50M to 19.6M)

Rth's number would indicate a 49.5% - 54% drop from IW's true Friday (67.3M to 31-34M). So I'd say we're still leaning more to The Avengers side of things.

Don’t tell me the maths. Never tell me the maths. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, AJG said:

@Rthanos 

You could totally post insane fake numbers for a movie and see if Gitesh tweets them out. Please do it for a random movie, it’ll be fun.

If it was just Rth's numbers that'd be one thing, dude legit tweets out some of our #math lmao

Guys, just popping in to to say my sources tells me that low 30s is possible for AIW on Friday. I don't know if anyone else has given you a number here but I think 31-34 is possible. Let's go AIW.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

At this point Infinity War is already a massive hit and a record breaker. Who cares if it has big weekend drops?

It really should be outgrossing Black Panther though, which I think it’ll still do. 

• Like 1