kayumanggi

AVENGERS ENDGAME | 1939.4 M overseas ● 2797.8 M worldwide

1 hour ago, unitedkush said:

Forbes 'contributors' have as much credibility as a random poster on BO subreddit, absolutely useless.

The BO subreddit banned Forbes for being too unreliable and clickbait :hahaha:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Heroicpiglet said:

Scott Meldenson can write anything. IIRC he wrote a "Why Endgame wont have a 300M opening" article and then publish another "Why Endgame wil make a 300M opening" someday later

Lol he wrote an article on how EG passes 845M domestic. I mean, what?

A few days back, he wrote "Endgame might collapse when FFH arrives and finish with 845M domestic". 

LMAO.

Edited by nguyenkhoi282

6 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

Hey guys I’m just here for the numbers could we please stop talking about Avatar? It’s really frustrating to come to this thread and see a bunch of talk about an unrelated movie. Cc @DeeCee

Hide contents

18j4sea4kerlnjpg.jpg

Technically, Avatar being discussed here is more like a coded number, not the actual movie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

11 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

Hey guys I’m just here for the numbers could we please stop talking about Avatar? It’s really frustrating to come to this thread and see a bunch of talk about an unrelated movie. Cc @DeeCee

Reveal hidden contents

Oh shit, I thought we were comparing Endgame to the Last Airbender this whole time

• Haha 4

18 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

Hide contents

18j4sea4kerlnjpg.jpg

Obvious trolling should be reported but I'm not gonna.

Edited by cdsacken

17 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Obvious trolling should be reported but I'm not gonna.

It is trolling, but I don’t really get the point. Are we not supposed to talk about how Endgame is an inch away from being the highest-grossing film of all time? We are comparing its gross to Avatar’s so we know how far it is from the mark. Comparing the movies themselves and their qualities would be inappropriate. Should we just refer to it as the number one spot? Like @nguyenkhoi282 said, it is basically a coded number. How many times have they brought up Endgame in the Avatar 2 thread in a much more inappropriate manner? The only times it was talked about in here inappropriately was due to certain people instigating.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, infamous5445 said:

Oh shit, I thought we were comparing Endgame to the Last Airbender this whole time

They’re all the same movie. Think about it: have you ever seen them in theaters at the same time?

the last airbender avatar GIF

7 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

They’re all the same movie. Think about it: have you ever seen them in theaters at the same time?

the last airbender avatar GIF

It makes me sad how great The Last Airbender could be if put into competent hands. Shit, give it to Cameron. I want to see his CGI prowess in that world.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

Technically, Avatar being discussed here is more like a coded number, not the actual movie.

Yes this. Thay is why I almost always use the phrase "the incumbent" (a position/place holder) rather than the name of that film itself. I intend to mean nothing personal against that actual film that currently sits on the top position, but I'd prefer Endgame to succeed it after 10 years.