That One Girl

Weekend Thread | Wknd #'s A:IW 61.8, LOTP 18.5, BI 16.5, OB 10.1, AQP 6.4, IFP 3.7, R 3.4, T 2.2

3 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

So Grace is now saying that the only reason that the Chinese allowed Infinity War to gross so much is because they own interest in Disney. It cant possibly be people liking the movie.:apocalypse:

@GraceRandolph explain yourself 

Must we really quote or care about this wretched moron in every thread?

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Sam said:

Must we really quote or care about this wretched moron in every thread?

She pops up in my YouTube feed and I can't make it pass 2 minutes before shaking my head.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

She pops up in my YouTube feed and I can't make it pass 2 minutes before shaking my head.

Hey I don’t judge but you can totally just ignore the video and not having to suffer for even those 2 minutes lol.

• Like 1

You know, I really, really try to give women, particularly women in fandom, the benefit of the doubt. 

But that woman — is an idiot. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, captainwondyful said:

You know, I really, really try to give women, particularly women in fandom, the benefit of the doubt. 

But that woman — is an idiot. 

As a woman, I can say you don't have to give her any benefit of anything. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

Gotta appreciate Hayley for that. She did it for all them thirsty women (and men) out there 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

I think It will miss 2B WW, it ll settle down around 1,9B WW.

Deadpool is the dream killer of our time, sadly.

:(

I honestly can’t picture a scenario where this does only 290million worldwide from now on. I mean at the very least China will give this 120-130 million more, in a very bad case scenario. It has to basically disappear everywhere , Deadpool is not some kind of juggernaut, just a run of the mill blockbuster film. 

• Like 4

The way Disney has been dominating the blockbuster market post 2015 is beyond ridiculous.

Only Universal was able to compete a bit with their big three Minions-Fast-Jurassic.

And 2019 will be basically Disney fighting with itself with its biggest brands and franchises.

Disney could have 6 1 Billion WW movies with 3 1,5 Billion WW movies ?

Ridonculous.

Besides Wonder Woman and maybe Bond 25, I don't see a lot of Billion dollar grosser candidates in 2019 besides the Disneys. 

Edited by The Futurist

3 minutes ago, Thrylos 7 said:

I really doubt that either Wonder Woman 2 or bond 25 (unless bond 25 somehow ends up being phenomenal which I doubt it will) come close to a billion.

I'm sure they'll find a way to fudge Bond to $1b

• Haha 1