MikeQ

Tuesday Numbers (May 22): DP2 12.4 | IW 2.86 | BC 2.8

2 minutes ago, nguyenkhoi282 said:

China should be nearing 340M, DOM closer to 620

I think with Ranger Solo looking to open lower than expected, Think IW can do a -30% for the 4-day to 20 million. 

China will finish at 350M. So it needs good holds in other markets this weekend.

For DOM, Hoping for 17M+ 3-day / 22M+ 4-day, which would enable it to finish with 665-670M.

For OS-China, hoping for 17M+ weekend, which would enable it to finish with 980-985M.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Fake said:

China will finish at 350M. So it needs good holds in other markets this weekend.

For DOM, Hoping for 17M+ 3-day / 22M+ 4-day, which would enable it to finish with 665-670M.

For OS-China, hoping for 17M+ weekend, which would enable it to finish with 980-985M.

But what if it does 349 in China ? Or 351 ? Did you look in your crystal ball and you saw 350 ? 

• Disbelief 1

3 minutes ago, Nova said:

Deadline is reporting that Deadpool 2 did $12.4M which would be up 4% from Monday. 

Its apparently the best Tuesday for an R-rated flick topping Deadpool ($11.5M) 

Here's the link

http://deadline.com/2018/05/deadpool-2-box-office-best-tuesday-r-rated-pic-infinity-war-2nd-fastest-to-600m-1202396516/

Edit - Deadpool - 12.4M, AIW - 2.9M

AIW 2nd fastest to 600M, fastest is TFA.

Edited by oMeriMombatti

Just now, baumer said:

My guess is when the actual comes out, it'll be closer to RTH's number than DL.  

That's what I'm hoping. Either way it did better on Tuesday than I thought it would. I was expecting it either to stay flat or decrease. 

Heres hoping it has a good hold on Wednesday. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, IronJimbo said:

I ran the numbers and I did a thrice over just to make sure and it's impossible for IW to make 2 billies now.

You seem to have an obsession with this.  :kitschjob:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I ran the numbers and I did a thrice over just to make sure and it's impossible for IW to make 2 billies now.

That is a shame because the world needs more billies. Just look at how cute they are.

x2ip4kn.jpg

Edited by LonePirate
  • Like 1