WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 92): Ant-Man and the Wasp 75.8M (#CRUMBLING EVEN MORE) | Jurassic World 28.6M | Incredibles 2 28.4M | The First Purge 17.4M

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

Sir Ken shoulda directed Skyscraper

Sir Ken shoulda directed all movies ever but unfortunately we don't live in a perfect world.

2 minutes ago, parkerthegreat said:

I lurk and don't post much, but this weekend, I have one question: what the hell is going on in here? 

It’s a typical BOT weekend thread. 

BOT has finally gained its independence and has gone back to the glory days. 

It looks like the selling point of Paul Rudd breathing into a fan for Ant-Man 2 could have helped push AM2 above initial tracking, while the trailer screenshots of the animals in JW2 could have shaved off some initial hype/anticipation.

AM2 - 100 OW

JW2 - 150 OW

jurassic-world-fallen-kingdom-trailer-02

6 minutes ago, parkerthegreat said:

I lurk and don't post much, but this weekend, I have one question: what the hell is going on in here? 

This is actually quite tame compared to other numbers threads. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, parkerthegreat said:

Anymore lurking punks out there? 

REVEAL YOURSELVES!!!!!!!!!

14 minutes ago, parkerthegreat said:

We've turned this into the Much Ado About Nothing (1993) thread, as we will do with every other thread from now on. 

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, Jake Gittes said:

We've turned this into the Much Ado About Nothing (1993) thread, as we will do with every other thread from now on. 

And you can all thank my 80.000+ trash post. Can you imagine what the triple digits version will cause?

• Like 1
  • Astonished 1