sfran43

Monday's Numbers

Given that his last two movies have grossed almost $1.4B globally, I don’t think The Rock is desperate for compliments. I suspect every meeting he takes, be it with agents, directors, producers, studio execs, etc. is filled with people who worship the ground he walks on. 

I think it’s nice he expressed gratitude to an internet personality who liked his latest film and has probably never met him.

• Like 5

If you guys really don’t like Grace, why don’t you ignore whatever she says and not post each of her tweets and videos here?

All you’re doing is continuing to bring attention to a reviewer you don’t like?

I don’t like her stuff either, so I don’t support it by not liking it or sharing it for other people to view.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

I criticized The Rock before when he was throwing his tantrum on Twitter about Baywatch but I see nothing wrong with what he did here. I mean if an actor isn’t being enthusiastic about their films, then why should anyone else be enthusiastic about it. You wanna know why The Rock is where he is now? Because he sells his movies like no one else will and you can tell he’s proud of his films, even if they’re not so good. And Id rather have an actor do that, than an actor who is abolsutely miserable or looks like they’d rather be anywhere else than promoting their films. 

As for Grace.....she’s not any worse than some of the members on here and the nonsense they spout. In fact, she’d probably fit right in here at BOT

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Lucasmessi12 said:

Egypt is North Africa, not Middle east, Lol.

Egypt is traditionally considered to be part of both the Middle East and North Africa. The Rock’s not wrong. 

Edited by cookie

10 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

Here with my daily fuck avatar post. 

KJ you need to learn to love Avatar before it's too late, I'll hate to see you hurt when Avatar 2 makes >$3b

• Haha 3

12 minutes ago, Lucasmessi12 said:

Traditionally, Egypt is considered to be part of both the North Africa and Middle East. The Rock is not wrong.

Edited by Asyulus

21 minutes ago, Lucasmessi12 said:

The Middle East is a transcontinental region centered on Western Asia, Turkey (both Asian and European), and Egypt (which is mostly in North Africa). The corresponding adjective is Middle Eastern and the derived noun is Middle Easterner.

Middle East

• Like 5
  • Haha 1