Litio

4-day Weekend Official| Alita $33.50M, Lego $27.75m, Isn't Romantic $16.64M, WMW $12.21m, HDD2U $11m

Great Monday for Alita!

With 43M 5day it's already gaining ground against Jumper. That movie did 38M over the same 5 days and finished with 80M DOM

At this moment, 90M is the floor, IMHO. But I am really confident it will reach 100M.

• Like 2
  • Astonished 1

I also think that Alita benefites from a marketplace that is starving for action movies. Lego is animated, HTTYD will be as well, The Upside is hardly an action movie, Glass wasnt one either and there are only so many Dragon Ball fans out there. Till Captain Marvel, Alita will be the only real action-heavy choice for many people.

34 minutes ago, Brainbug said:

@IronJimbo and @JamesCameronScholar paying 300M worth of tickets by themselves to ensure profitability.

Remember when charities were literally buying Black Panther tickets by the tens of thousands? #BlackPantherChallenge

I'd bet my house Disney was donating to these same charities for the tax deduction.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Knock It Off 1

31 minutes ago, Pure Spirit said:

Remember when charities were literally buying Black Panther tickets by the tens of thousands? #BlackPantherChallenge

I'd bet my house Disney was donating to these same charities for the tax deduction.

Ew don't do this.