charlie Jatinder

Weekend Thread (3/1/2019 - 3/3/2019) - Weekend Estimates - Page 19.

9 minutes ago, salvador-232 said:

In other news. You'll never guess which movie is having the worst hold at the Japanese Box Office Office :stirthepot:.

haven't you got a minions movie to rewatch?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Knock It Off 1

6 minutes ago, salvador-232 said:

In other news. You'll never guess which movie is having the worst hold at the Japanese Box Office Office :stirthepot:.

Yeah, Alita is looking very frontloaded in Japan. I was surprised when it dropped 45% on the monthly Discount Day yesterday when almost all the holdovers saw big increases. And before people bring up last Friday was its OD, Tonde Saitama (which opened #1 last weekend) increased by 35% on the same day. 

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, salvador-232 said:

You enjoy this after all the months of the billie talk, dont you :lol:

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, salvador-232 said:

Since there is a lot of glee in your post i would assume Alita. Which is a shame 😕

1 minute ago, Felandria said:

Can’t believe Dragon isn’t even getting a boost from the theaters that are able to give it the premium theaters they couldn’t last week because of Alita.

Apollo 11 seems to be taking a lot of the IMAX theaters this weekend. 

24 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

haven't you got a minions movie to rewatch?

Ice Age >>>>>>> anything ilumination has ever done (It also beats Avatar in Chile BTW, we have plenty of options here) 

But congratulations, The Billie Angel has done better than expected here and is going to beat juggernauts such as Teen Titans Go to The Movies and Petter Rabbit (by a bit, but hey, other Latin American countries can't say the same !)

Edited by salvador-232

Just now, DeeCee said:

Hey guys. Have you ever seen that really old movie, Empire Strikes Back?  

What is that? Ive only seen Ben-Hur, that was also about the roman empire a bit (i assume this "Empire Strikes Back" movie also is set during roman empire times?). But it was boring.

Everything pre 2000 is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, salvador-232 said:

Ice Age >>>>>>> anything ilumination has ever done (It also beats Avatar in Chile BTW, we have plenty of options here) 

But congratulations, The Billie Angel has done better than expected here and is going to beat juggernauts such as Teen Titans Go to The Movies and Petter Rabbit (by a bit, but hey, other Latin American countries can't say the same !)

I went on box office mojo and tried to look at Chile's stats... I can't see them anywhere? Is this a bug 😘

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

I went on box office mojo and tried to look at Chile's stats... I can't see them anywhere? Is this a bug 😘

Use Google, is not that hard you know. "Chile Box Office Mojo". Anyway it isn't of much usefulness because of the ER. And Fox doesn't bother to report grosses of small movies 😘 so you won't find Alita there (unlike Ferdinand or Broly for example)

You can check all the stats you want here: estadisticascine.cl but they take a break for Summer . Or check my thread on the international forums! 

Edited by salvador-232
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

How's alita over AM&W going? Alita may not reach even 40% of your prediction of over black panther. Not good sign for Avatar 2.

20 minutes ago, Premium George said:

How's alita over AM&W going? Alita may not reach even 40% of your prediction of over black panther. Not good sign for Avatar 2.

Not a smart approach to bring Avatar 2 into this, wouldn't want you getting mad when it makes 4 billies.

• Like 3