DeeCee

***SPOILERS***Captain Marvel Spoiler Thread | ***WARNING SPOILERS ALLOWED***WARNING SPOILERS ALLOWED***WARNING SPOILERS ALLOWED***

24 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

What do you mean?  Marvel the company?

No, when Fury got the name "Avenger" from the side of her plane and renamed his initiative after it. Eta: or am I misunderstanding you lol. It's too damn late I'm going to bed.

14 minutes ago, JGAR4LIFE said:

God I hope not. It should be Steve or Tony or even Thor.

Of course she's not going to defeat him, just having some fun. I seriously don't know why people are even remotely concerned about it, they're not going to have her lead the victory over Thanos in a million years.

Edited by Gamora
  • Like 2

47 minutes ago, Gamora said:

No, when Fury got the name "Avenger" from the side of her plane and renamed his initiative after it. Eta: or am I misunderstanding you lol. It's too damn late I'm going to bed.

I know where Fury got the name from. I’m just trying to understand what the post is saying. 

Carol’s call sign was “Avenger”. I think Fury was calling his proposal the “Protector Initiative”. He looked at an old photo of Carol next to her jet and decided to change it. 

So, I haven't seen this yet so there's no way I'm reading this thread, but I do have a question for those who have.

I want to go in as blind as possible for Endgame.  Haven't watched the trailer or TV spot.  I am obviously not looking for any details, but I'm wondering. 

So, yes or no question.  Does either the mid-credit or post-credit scene give something away about Endgame that someone who wants to know as little as possible might want to not know?  If so, which one?  (I'll just skip out of the theater right after the film ends if it's the mid-credit one.)

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Gamora said:

Of course she's not going to defeat him, just having some fun. I seriously don't know why people are even remotely concerned about it, they're not going to have her lead the victory over Thanos in a million years.

Gamora and/or Nebula should be instrumental in his defeat. Period.

54 minutes ago, MyMovieCanBeatUpYourMovie said:

So, I haven't seen this yet so there's no way I'm reading this thread, but I do have a question for those who have.

I want to go in as blind as possible for Endgame.  Haven't watched the trailer or TV spot.  I am obviously not looking for any details, but I'm wondering. 

So, yes or no question.  Does either the mid-credit or post-credit scene give something away about Endgame that someone who wants to know as little as possible might want to not know?  If so, which one?  (I'll just skip out of the theater right after the film ends if it's the mid-credit one.)

Thanks!

Get out once the film finishes.  It's nothing important but Mid credit one gives away little bit of information.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Thanos Legion said:

Also serious danger if you visit that reddit, some Endgame “spoilers” went up that are the first I’d consider really believable.

They looked pretty fake to me. Most stuff from 4chan is fanfic. 

I don't know if the leak is that one I saw, there's legit leak.

anyway, the endgame related credit scene is such a nothing honestly so no big deal. just see it. it's very short.

and something we already know.. lol nothing but just bonus scene no spoiler at all.

1 hour ago, Yandereprime101189 said:

No, it would be better if it was EVERYONE at the same time

Iron Man started this universe, it should be him. Or Captain America can sacrifice his life in doing so. 

Nebula killing him is not a bad idea either.

This sounds very basic so no surprise script and direction are criticized but actors save the day, as is the custom with all SH movies. I liked the fake leak about Carol from the future better.

LOL, the twist being that Kree are bad...haven't they seen GOTG:rofl:

anyway, it seems fun and breezy so I expect to have a good time tomorrow. 

5 hours ago, DeeCee said:

Stan Lee has his most meta cameo yet. 

Stan Lee is playing Stan Lee reading the script for Mallrats to play Stan Lee in Mallrats. 

Huh, didn't realise he was in Mallrats.