sfran43

Wednesday numbers 3/20 | CM $4.57M

43 minutes ago, terrestrial said:

1 minute ago

Because YOU demanded it. Sony drops CRUEL INTENTIONS 20 ANNIVERSARY in 708 theaters. I mean, how about BIG DADDY or MUPPETS IN SPACE 20TH ANNIVERSARY instead?

lol this is why I unfollowed ERC like two years ago. 

So out of touch. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Krissykins said:

lol this is why I unfollowed ERC like two years ago. 

So out of touch. 

I am thinking about that for quite some time, but more bcs he/she seems biased, words some tweets not balanced

• Community Manager

1 hour ago, terrestrial said:

That's young for that kind of problem, not?

star Emila Clarke revealed in a first-person essay just published on The New Yorker website that she weathered two life-threatening brain hemorrhages since the start of 2011

https://deadline.com/2019/03/daenerys-targaryen-game-of-thrones-emilia-clarke-survived-surgery-for-two-brain-aneurysms-1202580064/

I know someone who suffered a stroke his first year of college. He was definitely young for that kind of medical problem but alas....he still suffered one. 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, baumer said:

Or maybe this member is new at following the box office and doesn't understand the nuances and differences between summer weekdays and internal multipliers and so on.  

Please. They used terms like "yikes" and from the tone of their comments it wasn't like they were seeking an answer.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

I know someone who suffered a stroke his first year of college. He was definitely young for that kind of medical problem but alas....he still suffered one. 

I know several pople who lived through brain hemorrhages, but beside one exception all are at least 45y old, mostly 55y+. A very few didn't make it, all 55y+

The exception got ~ 15-20y later brain tumor, suffered for nearly 10y and died a few years back. She was not even 50 then, still sad about her not making it.

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Ledmonkey96 said:

So with CM still make 10mil~ per weekday OS what can we expect for the OS through Sunday total?

Should be pretty dang close to 600m. 

Fully expecting a WW-gross around 912-915 through Sunday. 

• Thanks 1

Tremendous drop for Captain Marvel, considering I expected 40%+. Likely in for a steeper than usual Thursday drop though. Thinking $4M-$4.1M.

Any chance of Friday reaching $10M? Probably not huh.