sfran43

Tuesday Numbers: US $8.03M

8 minutes ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

So based on how these #s have trended, what day can we reasonably expect CM to reach a billion dollars globally, and how much fuel in the tank do you guys think it has beyond that figure? 

3 minutes ago, john2000 said:

nice i release wish to know ths os numbers though hope for good holds like dom 

2 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

I missed these last 8 days or so. Will be getting the source back by Friday. (Most likely).

I do not really care about when what...., for me its about final numbers, but I guess when Charkie sees what has had  happen on which day in which country, maybe he will be able to give a guess.

Edited by terrestrial

6 minutes ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

So based on how these #s have trended, what day can we reasonably expect CM to reach a billion dollars globally, and how much fuel in the tank do you guys think it has beyond that figure? 

I calculated a week back around $415M domestic and $720M OS which of course is $1.135 billion but this past weekend's drop overseas makes it seem more likely to be on the lowe end of $700M OS.   I have to look at again.  I still say $1.1 billion is definitely happening.  I don't see it going much further than that but it's a great result nonetheless. 

• Like 5

My range for Us at the moment is 210-220. Will be at around 130 by end of Sunday, I'd say 160 by April 7 Sunday (Pet Sematary/Shazam combo will hurt it IMO but will then have 2 weeks to make some nice money. Will probably be in the 195-200 range by the time Endgame releases, but will likely fall off from there.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

Got to say I can see Us having insane legs and making it to the high $200M range and maybe the top 10 of the year DOM.

Only thing is it has Pet Semetary in it's 3rd weekend and then later on La Llorona in it's 5th (6th?) week as well, even though La Llorona seems like it'll get bad reviews.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, DAJK said:

My range for Us at the moment is 210-220. Will be at around 130 by end of Sunday, I'd say 160 by April 7 Sunday (Pet Sematary/Shazam combo will hurt it IMO but will then have 2 weeks to make some nice money. Will probably be in the 195-200 range by the time Endgame releases, but will likely fall off from there.

Damn I love that prediction. Mine is 213 (3.0 legs) no math but that sure checks out. Kinda hope it does better like 240. Strong hold for Tuesday so who knows maybe.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mulder said:

Only thing is it has Pet Semetary in it's 3rd weekend and then later on La Llorona in it's 5th (6th?) week as well, even though La Llorona seems like it'll get bad reviews.

I mean, a 3+ multiplier for a horror flick that opened at $70M+ is pretty great. Thinking like others that it's doable. Currently thinking just over/under $200M DOM.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, LexJoker said:

Subsequent coming weekend for Gotg2 will be memorial day weekend. Think Gotg2 stays ahead in dailies from next weekend onwards.

Yeah, Gotg2 wins week 4 for sure, also week 5 I think. CM would need to hope to creep back ahead on weeks 7,8,9ish, but won’t be easy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nova said:

When did Shivampa get banned and for what? :ph34r:

Click on Forum to get to the main overview. Scroll up, there is an area called staff announcements.

One thread there has in the first post all known 'offender's' dates. I think not the fast spam.... kick outs....

There are also other interesting details to find there (still wait on what @DeeCee will add to his NIRD post there 😉 )

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Yeah, Gotg2 wins week 4 for sure, also week 5 I think. CM would need to hope to creep back ahead on weeks 7,8,9ish, but won’t be easy.

as long as it will be close then the gap which is 17-20 million wont close much

3 hours ago, LouisianaArkansasGeorgia said:

A bit tough with missing OS dailies. By Sunday I think it will have added about 43 OS, ~634 cume. DOM maybe ~351, for 985 WW. Leave it 15M away with about 40% of recent gross coming from DOM. So then it should cross when it makes around 6M more DOM -> next Thurs or Fri, April 4/5.   

Maybe a couple days faster with good holds, very little chance to take until April 6 imo.    

Add about 115 after that, current guess.

Edited by Thanos Legion
  • Thanks 1

just keep in mind that as elated as we all are at the Tuesday number you know it's going to fall between 35 - 40% today.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Pet Sematary is definitely gonna break out big, so that's gonna hurt Us significantly. If not for that, 250+ probably would have been possible. 

I can see 30M for Pet Sematary, but if anything, Us is gonna hurt Pet Sematary rather than the other way around.

35 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

GOTG 2 will barely win week 4 though. It did poorly on Tuesday through Saturday. Probably wins due to that beast Sunday and Monday (Memorial day). Week 5 was bad though, I think CM wins that. Week 6 was good, Week 7-11 were not impressive.

Edited by cdsacken

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

I can see 30M for Pet Sematary, but if anything, Us is gonna hurt Pet Sematary rather than the other way around.

Nah. I don't see that. Pet Sematary has had pretty great marketing and keeps boasting those excellent early reviews. If anything, they'll co-exist just fine. I can't imagine Us hurting Sematary.

• Like 2