Eric Lasagna

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

Preview numbers are never 100% accurate. Their estimates just like the Friday and Saturday and Sunday number are until the actual numbers come out on Monday.

Yeah I know, just feels like it's not accurate enough :P 

I guess this way they can put down previews (but keep above TFA) so that "true Friday" appears monstrously huge :ph34r:

Edited by Stewart

ahhh good old times with the first day 50m gross of star wars ROTS it was 14 years ago without 3d

Endgame casualy beat that by TEN milllions on preview

and 21 millions more than IW LMAO it s literaly IW+captain marvel preview = EG

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

Just crossed Avengers: Infinity War Friday $106.5mn.

$46m+ and it's not even noon on the East Coast?

Edited by cookie

Awesome! Congratulations to Endgame on the previews record. I think it will stand for a while. Just want to pay some respect to The Force Awakens. It took a behemoth to take it down. But much respect for achieving 57 million before the exponential rise of presales and premium seating. Disney is home to the two most successful movie franchises in history. Now, let’s see if more history can be made with 300M. It is definitely getting the OW record.

• Like 7

3 minutes ago, Stewart said:

Yeah I know, just feels like it's not accurate enough :P 

I guess this way they can put down previews (but keep above TFA) so that "true Friday" appears monstrously huge :ph34r:

Well, the record is done.  60 Mill will probably be the official preview number...just saying that they don't really care if it's 100% accurate.

• Like 2