Eric Duncan

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

2 minutes ago, jaybox said:

Lol. With a 2.8 multi it’s at 1 billion. Is it that inconceivable? 

It's certainly possible, but let's not be hasty.

Just now, cdsacken said:

Its not he's just butt hurt and bitter

Another mind reader, you should join the Avengers.

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Avatree said:

good! makes it cheaper to drink.

You aren't kidding. Before I had to drink an entire wine bottle to feel anything. Now half is even stronger. Works perfect with sharing a bottle with the wife. Plus I lost 70 pounds.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, jaybox said:

Lol. With a 2.8 multi it’s at 1 billion. Is it that inconceivable? 

yes that's inconceivable. Infinity war got 2.63 it would need a big jump from there.

It's naturally going to be a lot more frontloaded than IW. everyone wants to see it opening weekend, opening day.

it's more likely for Pikachu to have a 300M opening than for Endgame to hit 1000M.

Just now, cdsacken said:

You aren't kidding. Before I had to drink an entire wine bottle to feel anything. Now half is even stronger. Works perfect with sharing a bottle with the wife. Plus I lost 70 pounds.

good for you. I definitely drink too much, i generally try to avoid eating before drinking though, so don't have to drink as much.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Avatree said:

yes that's inconceivable. Infinity war got 2.63 it would need a big jump from there.

It's naturally going to be a lot more frontloaded than IW. everyone wants to see it opening weekend, opening day.

it's more likely for Pikachu to have a 300M opening than for Endgame to hit 1000M.

we will see

3 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Except the general audience will like End game way more than Infinity War.  that said the burnout ratio might trim the legs no matter what. I'll be fine with 937

Edited by cdsacken
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, #ED said:

HBO is expecting record ratings for tonight’s episode but I’m not sure that would affect too much guys. Come on.

I read that last week's GOT had 16 million households/accounts viewing. There are about 127 million households in the US. (No figures on Canada.) GOT's viewership is a drop in a very big bucket when it comes to the total US population.

It should also be noted that networks now count live + same day viewership as one number, much as studios count Thursday previews as part of the OD box office. So a certain percentage of the Sunday night viewers will watch the episode later than it is aired (up to 3 AM is same day). 

1 minute ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

I'll never say never but it wouldn't shock me if Endgame at the end of the day was more frontloaded than Infinity War. 

with that weekend it wont matter. 700 dom is locked and 800 + very likely

Just now, Zakiyyah6 said:

I'll never say never but it wouldn't shock me if Endgame at the end of the day was more frontloaded than Infinity War. 

Probably will be but it still gets over $900M with worse legs than Infinity War which is just.....idk have no words to describe this anymore. 

4 minutes ago, Avatree said:

Hey you should do stand up... Your jokes are really good..  300M for Pikachu :rofl:

48 minutes ago, Avatree said:

3 billion worldwide is much more likely than 1 billion domestic which is nigh on impossible.

Impossible? A movie basically just opened to 360 million dollars on opening weekend. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.