Eric Duncan

AVENGERS: ENDGAME WEEKEND THREAD l Actuals: $357.115M | $866.526M OS, $1.223B WW l Russos true box office kings l *** NO SPOILERS - Even Tagged ***| SALE NOW LIVE: 50% Off Gold Montly, 25% Off Gold Annually

Btw, an update from Germany (im using your calculation @Aristis:

Endgame looks to have a good chance to outgross Infinity War after the second weekend. That is the aequivalent of Endgame crossing IW's 678M DOM cume after the 2nd Sunday.

Edited by Brainbug
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 2

Just now, Brainbug said:

Endgame looks to have a good chance to outgross Infinity War after the second weekend. That is the aequivalent of Endgame crossing IW's 678M cume after the 2nd Sunday.

Wait, what?! $45M?

1 minute ago, Brainbug said:

Endgame looks to have a good chance to outgross Infinity War after the second weekend. That is the aequivalent of Endgame crossing IW's 678M DOM cume after the 2nd Sunday.

60 on germany possible ?

6 minutes ago, superduperm said:

Logging in for the first time in forever.

This movie is really about to break the OW record in just two days. When was the last time that’s happened?

Batman does it if you include the Thursday number. That's technically three days but really, it took Endgame three as well.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, john2000 said:

60 on germany possible ?

Yes im pretty sure it will reach that. It would have to fall of a cliff for it to not happen and i dont see that happening right now.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, john2000 said:

and what will be the ow ?

24-26M US-dollars, 2M+ admissions for the 5-Day. Would be the 3rd best OW ever in dollars, surpassing Half-Blood-Prince.

Edited by Brainbug

2 minutes ago, john2000 said:

60 on germany possible ?

I'd say yes.

With an OW of about $20m than just a 60m final gross would be meh legs considering it started on a Wednesday, it should get to $65m, could get further, but I am not certain about that yet, the second-weekend drop will give a good idea where this is heading (if it's really good, the sky is the limit)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Taruseth said:

I'd say yes.

With an OW of about $20m than just a 60m final gross would be meh legs considering it started on a Wednesday, it should get to $65m, could get further, but I am not certain about that yet, the second-weekend drop will give a good idea where this is heading (if it's really good, the sky is the limit)

Judging by my theaters reaction (first time i heard loud clapping in a german cinema since It), i do think WOM will be very good and its legs as well.

7 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

109... with the same 15.7% Sunday drop as AIW it would give us a $91.887 Sunday and a $357.587 w/e 

:lol:

So, do you think the fact that it's True Friday/Sat jump is lower than IW means it's having slightly worse legs (in which case we might expect a bigger drop on Sunday) or, that it simply is so filled that it couldn't possibly make more on Saturday, and so we should expect a lower Sunday drop due to spillover?

2 minutes ago, ThiagoMaia said:

So, do you think the fact that it's True Friday/Sat jump is lower than IW means it's having slightly worse legs (in which case we might expect a bigger drop on Sunday) or, that it simply is so filled that it couldn't possibly make more on Saturday, and so we should expect a lower Sunday drop due to spillover?

No it means the Friday capacity is inanely huge and Saturday even bigger.  Sunday during the day looks to be just as filled as Saturday - the only difference is that Monday means back to work and school so those late night shows that were filled tho the brim might not be.  Spillover will be happening IMO all week long and into next w/e and beyond - especially at the IMAX, Dolby, PLF screens.