Eric Prime

SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME WEEK THREAD l 93.6M 3-Day, 185.1M 6-Day. l ****NO SPOILERS**** | Sale $5 off Gold/Premium/Silver l Other #s - TS4 34.3, YDay 10.7, Annabelle 9.7, Aladdin 7.6, Midsommar 6.6 (10.9 5-Day)

Saw Endgame with bonus footage yesterday afternoon and it was nice to see the movie again after a few weeks. I'd meant to see it one more time before it left cinemas here but I kept going to see Aladdin again instead so this was good to have a chance to make it again. They only showed the Stan Lee tribute and the deleted scene, not the Spidey sneak peek which I didn't really care about but thought it was interesting they didn't just leave it on even though the movie's out now.

The showings here are selling well but they're limited and in small theatres (mine was a 50 seat and sold 47 tickets) so won't make much of a dent but I was glad they had it available for us as well. There were at least a handful of people who must not have seen it before because they were the ones reacting and laughing at certain parts while the rest of us weren't, but it was nice to avoid sitting in silence lol.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Curtis1986 said:

Captain Marvel, End games, Aladdin, Toy Story 4, Spider-Man homecoming, and in two weeks the category 5 hurricane known as The Lion King. Disney is killing the game right now. Disney is killing the game. Who's ever in charge of running that company deserves a huge rise.

And people criticize that iger's pay is too high

13 hours ago, GrandierHorror said:

Both Alaadin and Slop2 didn't get hit by TS4 and FFH. Summer is definitely a good time for family movies. 

Slop 2 got hit hard on ts 4 opening day. It only increased 5% on Friday.

Only Oscar worthy funnybook role so far was Heath Ledger's Joker. Pfeiffer in Returns and Jackman in Logan were great too, but I don't think they were on that level either.

• Knock It Off 1

20 minutes ago, TMP said:

Only Oscar worthy funnybook role so far was Heath Ledger's Joker. Pfeiffer in Returns and Jackman in Logan were great too, but I don't think they were on that level either.

Tom Hardy as Bane too. The way he talked his manerisms was exceptional. Heath no one can top. Might even say its one of the best performances of any actors of all time in history of movies. Really looking forward to how close Joaquin Phoenix can come to him as The Joker. From the trailers it looks like he will deliver a powerhouse performance.

1 minute ago, Davidwested said:

Tom Hardy as Bane too. The way he talked his manerisms was exceptional. Heath no one can top. Might even say its one of the best performances of any actors of all time in history of movies. Really looking forward to how close Joaquin Phoenix can come to him as The Joker. From the trailers it looks like he will deliver a powerhouse performance.

I love Tom Hardy, but I wouldn't say his Bane was that good. Joaquin has an incredibly baity role, and he lost a lot of weight for it, but the competition this year's gonna be very strong for best actor. I could see him getting a Globes nomination though.

• Knock It Off 1

32 minutes ago, TMP said:

Literally how can you forget?

94b.gif

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Zakiyyah6 said:

Tom Hardy's performance was silly. It didn't even deserve a Golden Globe nomination.

If Reynolds got one for Deadpool, anything's possible.

22 minutes ago, TMP said:

If Reynolds got one for Deadpool, anything's possible.

Reynolds was nominated for a comedic performance in a comedy, unless Hardy was up for a comedy nomination for Bane he didn't deserve a nomination.

5 hours ago, JB33 said:

It's good that Iger's pay raise didn't get approved. CEO's of huge companies do not need raises. They are already more than well compensated for the work they do. The wealth needs to be spread, not horded.

3mIC.gif