TMP

Thor: Love and Thunder | July 8, 2022 | Directed by Oscar Winner Taika Waititi | Ninth most profitable movie of 2022

9 hours ago, Mr Terrific said:

Not sure how hype is objectively less for TLT than TR. 

TR had the great trailer breaking through, but it was still coming off Dreary World. 

Compared to MoM and NWH which had been hyped as big cameo fests, this movie is just very self-contained. Like we are in a world where people got legit mad that MoM didn't have enough cameos... 

49 minutes ago, IceFire9yt said:

Personally, I'm wondering what inspires a woman to keep and repair her ex-boyfriend's hammer, dress up as him, and follow his career path.  If an ex did that to me it'd be pretty creepy ngl.  🤔

I guess we'll see in July

1 hour ago, IceFire9yt said:

Personally, I'm wondering what inspires a woman to keep and repair her ex-boyfriend's hammer, dress up as him, and follow his career path.  If an ex did that to me it'd be pretty creepy ngl.  🤔

I mean I doubt she repaired it when she is using it shattered and the hammer gives you the outfit by default, except for Cap I guess.

5 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

This must not be a particularly spoiler heavy movie if they’re lifting the social media embargo that early. 

I mean its Thor, Padmé, the Guardians and Tessa Thompson beating Batman to death after he killed Maximus.

Theres probably not much too spoil imo. And just to be safe, ofc i dont know anything about the plot 😄

Edited by Brainbug the Dinosaur

11 minutes ago, WittyUsername said:

This must not be a particularly spoiler heavy movie if they’re lifting the social media embargo that early. 

the full review embargo is still the tuesday before release so i think they still don't want like full length reviews giving away too much (esp shit like variety that literally spoils everything). 

• Like 1