eddyxx

The Fantastic Four - First Steps | Marvel Studios | July 25, 2025 | Matt Shakman directs

38 minutes ago, dudalb said:

1000% Agreed. By any logic, her creditbility should be zero.

But people are suckers for a pretty face, and her shitcki has always been "Look at me, I am a cute blond who is a heavy duty geek".

Grace has had a lot of scoops that turned out to be true. It would be logical for her to have zero credibility if everything she posts were later proven to be false, but that's not the case. And that's true for all of those scoopers, all of them get false tips sometimes. Even Deadline was fooled by a tip that Henry Cavill would be at the DC panel on last year's San Diego Comic Con.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, dudalb said:

But people are suckers for a pretty face, and her shitcki has always been "Look at me, I am a cute blond who is a heavy duty geek".

The thing is she has worked for marvel and dc... So it's not like have a little cred when it comes to comic book stuff 

10 hours ago, dudalb said:

Ironically she did actually use to work for Marvel and made stuff for their social media, way way back. like pre/early MCU back

But she got into the online scoop game and basically blew her credibility, especially by trying to correct directors on the behind the scenes of their own movies when they denied stuff

Edited by SpiderByte

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

But she got into the online scoop game and basically blew her credibility, especially by trying to correct directors on the behind the scenes of their own movies when they denied stuff

Directors can lie tho, especially James 'WHaa, I don't have any clue how my wife ended up in this DC movie' Gunn. Plans change during pre-prod, production and even post-prod, so something that may have been true at one point in time may not make it to the final product.

Having said that, Grace's coverage of Birds of Prey was beyond toxic and deserved that well-earned clapback from Cathy Yan and Ava DuVernay.

• Knock It Off 1

4 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

Directors can lie tho, especially James 'WHaa, I don't have any clue how my wife ended up in this DC movie' Gunn. Plans change during pre-prod, production and even post-prod, so something that may have been true at one point in time may not make it to the final product.

Having said that, Grace's coverage of Birds of Prey was beyond toxic and deserved that well-earned clapback from Cathy Yan and Ava DuVernay.

Nah, this is something that's come up multiple times, like Bane being in Peacemaker

On 5/2/2023 at 4:36 PM, jedijake said:

Robbie would be over the top casting. She's in everything. What's next? Brad Pitt or Leonardio DiCaprio as Dr. Doom?

And all of them being white so far seems suss. Right now, I only believe Driver's role.

All white fantastic four would be a first for the franchise.

23 hours ago, Reddroast said:

The thing is she has worked for marvel and dc... So it's not like have a little cred when it comes to comic book stuff 

Depends on what she did. If she really wasjust a low level PR hack, that does not add to her cred given what a Pr Hack does.

Edited by dudalb

11 hours ago, Spidey Freak said:

Grace is right on her scoops once in a while, but once in a while is still very in the unreliable not to be trusted territory.

1 minute ago, dudalb said:

Grace is right on her scoops once in a while, but once in a while is still very in the unreliable not to be trusted territory.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. That's probably more than Grace. 😜

Edited by poweranimals

Grace's Youtube channel had stalled at 945K subscribers. Then I checked a couple of days ago, it's down to 944K. 😅 That's still a lot of subscribers, but her style isn't getting her new ones and obviously has even made thousands to unsubscribe.

5 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

Alex of Cosmic Circus (who's reliable) seems to indicate both Driver and Robbie are sure things now. Just two to go if so.

I think it's the first time they've chosen such famous, but so famous and important actors for a new MCU movie

1 hour ago, SpiderByte said:

Alex of Cosmic Circus (who's reliable) seems to indicate both Driver and Robbie are sure things now. Just two to go if so.

I hope so because so far I think they've been the best rumored choices. Man, there's been some really weird rumors for this.