charlie Jatinder

Wednesday (7/24)

5 hours ago, Sam said:

@Thanos Legion EG barely holding on to 250k daily streaks. How many days does it have now? Thursday gonna be make or break point

Today 90, decisively pulls ahead of Jumanji and King’s Speech for 2nd place of the decade.   

If Thursday can make it will get to 94, just one short of Silver Linings Playbook.   

All it need to win then is Monday to be flat with last Mon 😛 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Today 90, decisively pulls ahead of Jumanji and King’s Speech for 2nd place of the decade.   

If Thursday can make it will get to 94, just one short of Silver Linings Playbook.   

All it need to win then is Monday to be flat with last Mon 😛 

easy peasy :sparta:

19 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

This is why I said Gotg2 numbers for FFH yesterday. Would need a really nice weekend hold to put 400 back on the table.

I think it will. OUTIH is counter-programming so it won't cut into FFH audience. 

6 minutes ago, NoLegMan said:

I have one question since superhero fatigue never set in, have we hit "Charlie Fatigue"  with the daily numbers?

charlie day head GIF

Not cool, dude. Jatinder is a blessing that keeps on giving. If anything, Jatinder made this place even better.

6 hours ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

3 3 Toy Story 4 $1,948,000 -41% -43% $383,770,000

TS4 back to a 15+ lead on TS3, neat

Edited by cookie
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Zatt was right said:

Not cool, dude. Jatinder is a blessing that keeps on giving. If anything, Jatinder made this place even better.

That was kinda my point, Super-Hero Fatigue never kicked in, Charlie Fatigue will also never kick in, because he has been super accurate and on point with the daily numbers.

But if I have to explain, it means I failed.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Bagatelle31 said:

With that I can see $80/83M but I don't understand the $90/95M range that the industry is expecting.

It's not the industry. it's other websites that predict box-office and don't take into consideration that it did 23 mill in previews. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, NoLegMan said:

I have one question since superhero fatigue never set in, have we hit "Charlie Fatigue"  with the daily numbers?

charlie day head GIF

Are you seriously asking if we are getting tired getting daily box office numbers?

4 hours ago, cdsacken said:

Dora I have every confidence in flopping. Could be wrong but it's so cringe worthy. Using a 18 year old to play a 10 year old makes no sense.

She’s not playing a 10-year-old. She’s supposed to be starting high school.

I agree with everything else you said, though.

Edited by TServo2049