Heretic

UK Box Office Thread

39 minutes ago, maxalcamo said:

Christmas numbers for Mary Poppins? 

Here in Italy on 25th and 26th december it did 3.3 M dollars, more than the first 4 day weekend,

Depends on mentionings in press, tweets,... if they list UK... too, the most I find are not dailies.

General, there are cinemas / regions / countries that are closing down for e.g. 1/2 day here and there during Christmas/New Year holiday time = not sure how much any movie will make during one of those days

edit: huh, why didn't I see Heretics post earlier?

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1

Can someone please tell me UK Gross for a Indian Movie named as ZERO which was released on 21st December? I am also looking for UK day 1 of Another Indian Movie named as SIMMBA which was released on 28th December. Thanks in advance.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Surajjj said:

Can someone please tell me UK Gross for a Indian Movie named as ZERO which was released on 21st December? I am also looking for UK day 1 of Another Indian Movie named as SIMMBA which was released on 28th December. Thanks in advance.

Ok, is this the same dude spamming with alt accounts or some other dude? Because it's getting annoying seeing some new account ask the same question again and again in every international thread. Dude, no one fucking knows.

Edited by lorddemaxus

1 minute ago, lorddemaxus said:

Ok, is this the same dude spamming with alt accounts or some other dude? Because it's getting annoying seeing some new account ask the same question again and again in every international thread. Dude, no one fucking knows.

True and its also new account created just for this 

Is grinch holding well ?

2 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

Oops Dude. I'm sorry if I annoyed any of you. Also this is my first account here. Well sorry again :)

12 hours ago, Surajjj said:

Oops Dude. I'm sorry if I annoyed any of you. Also this is my first account here. Well sorry again :)

Usually the welcome for a new member is another one.

You happen o follow a new one who has asked the same question.... in probably every country's thread the film might have opened. The same formulation, a few days no reactions, incl the hints to ask the questions in the correct thread if its about .

Zero has its own thread, after some nudging he/she ended there, but not a lot of reactions since

If you read through the first few posts youll see:

a film thread can be opened in Internaional too, but read through the rules about that beforehand you want to start a thread yourself

and please, do not forget to copy a link to your new thread there when your are done (in case you do a new thread or not if the thread does already have a thread.)

how to check for threads:

I check the list there and read through the posts after the list as it might have been announced but not listed yet.

I also check per search only topic in this forum for the tile, sometimes someone started a thread and forgot to give the link in the 'archive...' thread I linked to.

Have fun!