cannastop

D23 Expo 2019 Aug 23-25 | DONE

2 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

They will have live updates from one or two websites. I think that's how they did it last time too

phew, at least something. Do we know which ones are those websites so we can follow? I think they'll post online some of big stuff shown (BTS? trailers?) but most likely when the whole thing is over. So in 3 hours. 

22 minutes ago, LawrenceBrolivier said:

I think depending where in your house the TVs are, you might want to look into either trying to actually run ethernet cables out of a standard router connected to the modem... a good router should have about 4-5 ethernet connections available, and if you can run wires through walls and ceilings to your TVs, that's probably going to be the best solution.... but a lot of people can't make that work, so I think the next best option might be a mesh wireless network with 3 or 4 nodes... It's not cheap, but it should provide you the most even coverage across your house. 

We have ~ 22 year old cables in the walls for the then satellite bowl version then (analog version), do you happen to know if those would work or do have I to exchange them? The cables sit in hoses, it would be annoying for furniture reasons to exchange them, but it would be possible.

Lots to clear ....

22 minutes ago, MikeQ said:

And I suppose they're banking on Hulu on filling that gap.

This. If we are lucky, Hulu will get the prestige adult shows AND Fox Legacy films. (Though I would be shocked I’d like Sound of Music wasn’t just on Disney+)

10 minutes ago, Eric! said:

I know this won't happen. I know it's a long shot. I know I'm hoping for something I like to be in the death of cinema. But Daddy Iger, for Walt's sake, please cast Timmy as Prince Eric. It's all I want. 'S all I want.

giphy.gif

Since they killed my Evans as Prince Eric dreams when they cast a sixteen year old, I am here to support you. Let’s Just keep wishing on that star. 

• Like 1