Eric is Anxious

Spider-Man: No Way Home | December 17, 2021 | The More Fun Stuff Version (yes, that's what it's called) comes to theaters September 2nd!

7 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

I really feel like people like Andrew Garfield more than they actually like The Amazing Spider-Man movies

Very happy Andrew is vindicated. Still remember "who cares if he's back, nobody liked him" takes and now he's the MVP. And fingers crossed for his Oscar nom for Tik Tok Boom. Spidey and Strange actors nominated in the same year will be something. :)

20 minutes ago, RobrtmanAStarWarsReference said:

rewatching all the old spidey movies gave me one realization

both the amazing spider-man movies are absolutely terrible lol

It will always make me laugh how Irrfan Khan literally just...disappears halfway through the movie lmao. What happened to him?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ddddeeee said:

Garfield's obviously a great actor but Peter is so erratic in those movies. He has entirely different personalities in different scenes. 

He was a dick to his Aunt in one of those films and it really tainted the character for me.

Just now, AJG said:

He was a dick to his Aunt in one of those films and it really tainted the character for me.

The funniest thing in the first Amazing Spider-Man is how Peter just let some random convenience store owner get robbed because he was two cents shy to buy some milk. This loser jerkoff deserved to have his uncle die.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Osborn said:

The funniest thing in the first Amazing Spider-Man is how Peter just let some random convenience store owner get robbed because he was two cents shy to buy some milk. This loser jerkoff deserved to have his uncle die.

Dude. Spoilers. I am yet to re-watch. I have sorta almost forgotten it. 👀

And if I guess we're doing this to pass the time, after rewatching all the live-action ones again, I still think '02 is unmatched here. Norman of course is beautiful, wonderful, and pure as he always is (God I love him sooooooooo much), but everything else just clicks and is so tightly-crafted and paced and stylized. It's the perfect blueprint for any superhero origin story and few have really matched it.

• Like 4

tobey and andrew that's all well and good but how many of you watched those nicholas hammond tv movies this week to prepare? Cuz I did (well the second and third ones Spider-Man Strikes Back and Spider-man: The Dragon's Challenge because those are the two I own on vhs). if you wanna see 90 minutes of spider man peter parker take on corrupt businessmen with his investigative journalism skills and then do five minutes of spider-man business at the end you're gonna love em.

• Haha 2
  • Astonished 1