TMP

Joker: Folie a Deux | October 4, 2024 | Lady Gaga is Harley Quinn in this 200M+ musical sequel

No freaking clue how Joker 2 is more expensive than Dune 2 when you look at how great Dune looks. 

And no don't try to explain it to me.

Edited by Mojoguy
  • Like 2

Just now, Mojoguy said:

No freaking clue how Joker 2 is more expensive than Dune 2 when you look at how great Dune looks. 

And no don't try to explain it to me.

Another reason why I don't trust hollywood accounting.

5 hours ago, JustLurking said:

Huge hit? First one while it did pretty well didn't even make top 10 of the year.

$46 million in Japan for an American comic book movie is really great. That depends on if the figure on BOM is correct though

1 minute ago, Eric Atreides said:

Lemme know if this trailer has any quality Gaga content. Only reason I'll bother to tune into this.

She's really good in it.  Sets an immediate tone of a Messed Up in the Head person.  Her opening shot in the trailer really sets it well, I think.  As does her closing scene

Honestly, she might steal the movie from Phoenix, if this trailer is any indication.

• Like 1

What a trailer, WOW!

Absolutely phenomenal. I'm in complete awe. Gaga's Harley is such a brilliant addition and partner to Joaquin's already iconic and amazing Joker. This couple is going to be taking the global box office by storm in the fall.

Edited by TylerG
  • Like 2